Going the wrong way?

Archives for 2008
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Going the wrong way?

Post by grace_full1 »

First scene, I see a friend of mine she is using this long hole punch tool (that makes long lines for holes) she found it at a going out of business sale and is deciding if she wants to buy it. Her dad comes up to us and says that it she should be getting home before it gets to late.

Next scene I'm somehow with them while dad drives the car to take her home then somehow I am driving a small car, it was stick shift. I turned a corner (because I had to) and found myself in a turn lane going against traffic (granted the turn lane would make the cars coming at me go the wrong direction too) It was like it was the end of 4 one way streets but everything was coming towards this intersection.

An exit/entrance to a very old Amoco station was immediately off this turn lane and I turned into it.

I went inside and saw this kid there, we went to school together. (It was strange I had all of my adult memories, but I was young when I was talking to him) The kids dad came out (and treated me and his son like adults) and said oh you must want something to clean up with and offered me a very dirty shop rag to wipe my hands off with. (He thought I had done something to my car and needed to wipe off) only I had not I wasn't needing to clean up,( I might have been asking directions but don't remember that as I woke up)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1