cobalt blue apparel?

Archives for 2008
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

cobalt blue apparel?

Post by ArisenShine »

In this dream I was talking to a man who seemed like an old aquaintance. His wife and he were singers. Suddenly he said he had to go now, because the people had lined the streets waiting for them like they would for a parade. The plan was that the man and his wife were going to begin walking up the street (lined with folks) and singing gospel songs. I told him I would love to listen all the way, and that "it would be good for me". (in real life I never listen to music and NEVER sing anymore for the past few years since I left church, basically :oops: , like I used to)

I knew they would be beautiful songs and I wanted to go, too, to listen. I wanted to walk on the sidewalk as they walked up the street singing, so that I could hear ALL the songs, not just stand in one place hearing one song as they passed by.

The street was a steep incline for several blocks and it was named 'Broadway street'. I asked him if it would distract them for me to follow along all the way up the street, but on the sidewalk, thru the crowds.

He said no it wouldn't distract at all.

Then I realized I had no makeup on, though I kept seeing that I was wearing some beautiful garment that was brilliant Cobalt Blue.
My hair was long as in real life, past my waist, but I felt I must look terrible without makeup.

I said to him something that I must look just awful. He said "No you don't. In fact I think you are pretty."

I was stunned. His opinion carried alot of weight with me, as he was professional and somewhat celebrity now. Mainly I was incredibly stunned that someone of his stature really considered me 'pretty' when my own opinion was I looked awful.

that was the dream. I kept seeing that 'symbol' of the high quality BRILLIANT cobalt blue thing I was wearing....that seemed a key symbol and important.

thank you for any insight...if this means anything.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
talitha

Post by talitha »

That color to me usually represents the Holy Spirit and a spirit of prophecy. I've normally seen it in dreams to be the color of a pool or body of water, but you are WEARING it! how cool is that?

I feel that your wearing no makeup is significant too, in that you are free of any kind of people-pleasing mask.

I've been reading in the gospel of Mark for quite some time, first in English, now in Spanish, and one thing that is striking me is the different responses of people to Jesus's itenerant ministry and how He touches them. Some people want to go all around the neighborhood and talk about what He did for them, but others want to just follow Him - the heart of a disciple. That seems to be your heart in the dream - not satisfied with a passing encounter.....

I'm sure there is more to this..... just giving you my five loaves..... ;)

blessings
your sis
tal
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

tal,
thank you for your speedy and heart-warming response.

I've had very few dreams lately which I'd expect to have much meaning, but I thought this one might.

That brilliant cobalt blue was so saturated and kept repeating itself visually in the dream, and each time I 'saw" it on me, I was moved by it's beauty, as well as it's quality. So much so that when i woke up, I wanted to experience it again, so I'd close my eyes and recall the dream to 'feel' the glory of the brilliant garment. (I was never shown the exact STYLE of it..just the color)

thanks again
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Lee,
I immediately felt that the lack of make-up was also (like Tal's response) that you were open and free to just be you...not wearing a mask. And the beautiful blue... :D
I really felt the emotion as I was reading it.

Happy New Year!
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

my socks are being blessed off :D

luv you guys
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....