From Manna to Revelation

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

From Manna to Revelation

Post by Truth Seeker »

I had a dream lastnight that my pastor was speaking to a group of people, I was included in that group. Not sure where we were, there were no cars, buildings, streets etc.

My pastor said I'm not giving you manna anymore or something to that effect, I'm moving in revelation from this point on, I can't stand under the manna it will just try up. I'm moving in revelation and it's going to be quick.

He was addressing everybody, like it would going to have an effect on us and we really needed to get what he was saying.

I looked up after he finished speaking, I was in the crowd and he was up front addressing everybody. I opened my eyes in the dream and he was looking directly at me. He looked me in my eyes as if you really need to get this.

I really desire to remember what his exact words were because they were very meaningful in the spiritual relm I beleive.

Any thoughts
Truth Seeker
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

It seems as though there is a transition/a move of God that is going to quicken your spirit. It will take you possibly from logos to rhema word. It may also speak of impartation. Just a few thoughts.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Eagle,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

I really do believe that this dream was of a spiritual nature. I also think it could be two fold as well; meaning this is a new level in Christ for my pastor and as he moves in a greater level of revelation it will be the benifit for not only the people he pastors but for the entire body of Christ.

I also think the part of me looking up and seeing him looking at me could mean two things, either I'm suppose to tell him what I see concerning him and\or I'm suppose to operate in this gift as well.

I will continue to seek Gods full interp, thanks again eagle; keep flying high in the spirit.
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Eagle,

One more thing I'm taking into consideration is that when it comes to dream interps we should consider things that have been weighing heavy on our heart as of late or specific questions that we have asked God recently.

On Dec 20th before going to bed I asked God 9 questions and one of them was "I'm I a prophet and or a preacher of the gospel"

I wonder if this is part of the answer since prophets and pastors deal with revelation?
Truth Seeker