Agitated competitor and train entrances

Archives for 2008
leila78
Diamond Member

Agitated competitor and train entrances

Post by leila78 »

Hi everyone,

I would be grateful for your thoughts and interpretations on this dream,

I was in my front living room and there seemed to be a dance contest taking place – however I had just come into the room waiting to take the floor with my partner but was told in front of everyone that we had been disqualified because my partner had been involved in a scuffle with one of the other contestants.

As we danced I put a poker face but asked him what exactly happened – he had no more to add. Later we sat and had dinner somewhere with the other contestants but again my partner had a disagreement with the winner. My partner was well dressed and the other contestant had on biker clothes. I left and went down stairs to find a toilet to change in. I went to the end of what seemed like a gym hall and there were 3 toilets. One was occupied so I decided to take the one at the end of cubicles - this had no toilet in it. I didn’t really care because I wanted to change clothes unfortunately the bright sunshine revealed the fact that there was some dried urine around a hole where the toilet should have been! I had stepped back into it. This simply made me more determined to change and leave. As I left the cubicle a couple were waiting outside and there was much more people present in the gym hall. They were surprised that the toilet was like this but I said there was a hole there that they could use if they really needed to go and left quickly.

I got outside and got to a street and turned left into it. This train/tube station had three entrances to it – there was one which was across the street that appealed to me the most, its lights and colours seemed more vivid than the other two entrances. Instead I headed to the nearest entrance which was closed and had barred gates - I thought never mind there are two other entrances. I looked at the second one close to me, it had the same thing and saw people going into the third (the one that had appealed to me), the funny thing was that there were two ladies behind me rushed past me and they were still trying to get through the gates even though there were bars and it seemed that as there were more gates at the bottom but they wanted to push through. When they got to the second set of gates and released they could go no further I said that there is another entrance that people are able to use.

Blesings,

L.