armadillo

Archives for 2008
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

armadillo

Post by lynnjl83 »

What does an armadillo represent in a dream? It was attacking my feet.

I had a dream last night that an armadillo was attacking my feet. I was in the basement with my dad and the armadillo had came downstairs. I didn't seem harmless at first so I didn't take it too serious. Immediately it went after only my feet. It finally bite my feet as I was lying on the couch, but I couldn't feel the bite. I could only see that my feet were red and kind of swollen.
I got up because I realized that this was serious. I saw it run over to a mini horse in the room and bite it on it's mane. I was confused to why it was after me. It never went after my dad.
While the armadillo was biting the horse, I got up and ran upstairs, hoping to trap it. I thought it would be slow, but it was fast. It started running after me up the stairs, but I got to the top first and shut the door. I put a chair in front of the door to hold it back, but it was strong. I had to hold it with my body to keep it from coming through the door. I was scared. Dream ended.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33