Hawk

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

Hawk

Post by Joy2dream »

I could look out my window and see a silhouette of a very large hawk in a barren tree with the top broken off. The tree looked dead. I knew the hawk was waiting for me to bring my dog out for a walk. When the hawk seen that I wasn't coming out he flew away. I remember vaguely thinking that the hawk could not take the dog from my hand.

Blessings,
Joy
talitha

Post by talitha »

for your consideration:

hawk: enemy
you: the Lord
dog: you

The Lord is very watchful over you and He "takes you out" at just the right time - the word timing is really jumping out at me concerning this dream.

Does this mean anything to you?

blessings
tal
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

IRL, when we had the other smaller dog we would have to watch for hawks. She was very small and could have been swooped up by one. We live in the country and there are hawks that scan the fields for rabbits, etc. But this time it was the bigger dog that I had. I knew I wasn't taking it out while the hawk was still there that close.

I had not thought of the dream like that but the interp is the same as mine. Timing is greatly to be considered. The dog is someone/thing I love and cherish, tend to and take care of. Not to be released before it's safe. The hawk is the enemy/destroyer.

Blessings,
Joy