Any Insights for Ginger?

Archives for 2008
chrisy
Diamond Member

Any Insights for Ginger?

Post by chrisy »

On 12/25/08, I had the following dream.( I am stumped. I don't have a clue as to its meaning.) Help!!!

I was in my kitchen standing before the stove (cooking? Not sure). I turned and saw on the left counter two pieces of ginger. I was surprised that they were there. I thought about putting them away or I did put them away - I am a a bit confused as to what I actually did.

I turned again to my left and saw the two pieces of ginger again on the kitchen counter. I was surprised and puzzled. The dream ended.

Any insights, anyone?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

You saw two pieces of ginger twice...a witness? Is Himself confirming you have correctly discerned the 'root' of some issue?

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Blessings to you, discerning!

Yes..... I do think that it is a witness/confirmation to whatever the ginger symbolizes.

** Thinking **

What does the ginger symbolize? Root of an issue?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

That's what I'm thinking. Have you been praying for a particular person/situation recently? Papa may be encouraging you to dig deeper and uncover the root.

Just thinking it through with you and praying you receive revelation.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

ginger
O.E. gingifer, from M.L. gingiber, from L. zingiberi, from Gk. zingiberis, from Prakrit (Middle Indic) singabera, from Skt. srngaveram, from srngam "horn" + vera- "body," so called from the shape of its root. But this may be Skt. folk-etymology, and the word may be from an ancient Dravidian name that also produced the Malayalam name for the spice, inchi-ver, from inchi "root." Cf. gin (v.).

gin (v.)
in slang phrase gin up "enliven, make more exciting," 1887, probably from earlier ginger up in same sense, from ginger in sense of "spice, pizzazz"
discerning

chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Discerning,

Thank you for your response/assistance. I do appreciate it! Last night I prayed and asked for the understanding of the dream.

I got it!

It is related to what He has been talking about for quite sometime. I believe that the appointed time is very soon!!!

Thanks again! Isn't the Creator absolutely amazing!?!!!!!