soulish?

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

soulish?

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was at my grandparents house. I am in the garage when I notice that my old pastor just pulled up in the driveway. I am soooo excited to see him as its been a really long time. I realized that He missed went out of his way to come see me while in town and that really touched me. I ran out to greet him. I hugged him soooo tightly and told him how much I missed him.

We went into the garage and began talking. I was sharing some things with him that were going on in the church with the new pastor. I told him about some things that I had accomplished to since he left and how the Lord really helped me because I wouldn't have been able to do it without him. But I also was sharing some things that weren't right with the church. He didn't seem to talk too much..just listened to me.

Then He agreed with me shaking his head yes. And he spoke in agreements repeating the a verse from the word of God saying that the church asked for a King so the Lord gave them one.

I heard someone calling for me and figured it was one of my kids so I left for a second to tend to them and when I returned he was gone. I realized he left without saying goodbye. I was a little upset about that...I felt that he really cared but then why would he just leave like that?

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.