Time 8:47 - A dream I had on Dec 30, 2006

Archives for 2008
Daybreak
Site Admin

Time 8:47 - A dream I had on Dec 30, 2006

Post by Daybreak »

The Lord reminded me of a dream I had exactly two years to the day and in light of another dream I posted wondering if the two are related somehow.

I had a dream it was a short dream of my daughter. I was on my way to a school to have an appointment with a teacher about my daughter. (It was a school and a teacher I never met.) I didn't know what the time the apointment was but noticed outside a classroom, different pictures of artwork done by 6 year olds. Each picture had their names on it as well as the time for their appointment. I found my daughter's picture and her time was 8:47 am. End of dream.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Maybe...

Luk 8:47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.

Is your daughter saved? Maybe it is the Lord's preparation upon her?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”