Black Spiders

Archives for 2009
Joy2dream

Black Spiders

Post by Joy2dream »

I was in our basement and was vacuuming the floor of what was the spare bedroom at one time. I don't recall anything in the dream but the carpet and the ceiling. As I vacuumed myself out of the room, through the door and out into the hall I noticed a spider on the drop ceiling. I took the vacuum cleaner attachment hose and hit the spider. I killed the spider and it fell to the floor. Then many other spiders began to come out. They were jet black and as big as my hand. I was hitting them so hard that I was knocking the ceiling tiles out of position. They were making ugly blood and guts messes and falling to the floor or sticking to the ceiling tiles. At one time I felt like a much smaller brown spider sailed past my head but missed me. As the battle intensified I begin to blast out words in tongues with force and power. I knew my husband was in the bedroom straight behind me watching me.

Blessings,
Joy
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

HI JOy...a few thoughts;

Seems to me that you're tackling some deep cleaning which disturbs quite a few hidden issues over which you (under hubs...spirit's...watchful eye), are gaining victory. Have you been fasting and praying for deeper renewal lately?

The ceiling tiles were interesting...false ceilings coming down in the battle? Maybe some repair work will need to be done as a result?

grace and victory through Jesus
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Have you been fasting and praying for deeper renewal lately?
No but it's coming.

Bless you,
Joy
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Joy...anything else I said any help??

Just helps for us learners to learn... :)

hugs
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi Joy,

Whenever I see nasty creapy humongous black spiders a powerful attack of spiritual warfare is coming. Perhaps you'll see it's coming since you saw the first one. This seems to me to be saying that you're time of spiritual cleansing that's coming (that you mentioned in one of your replies) will be noticed by the enemy, but you will be spiritually equipped to handle the onslaught.

Basement = "under the surface," the enemies' agenda is hidden
Hidden spiders = there's a hidden attack being planned on you.

The small brown ones can be the most deadly - hardest to spot and most toxic bites. Perhaps the unseen (but "felt") small brown spider missing your head shows God protecting you during the battle from the most deadly part of the attack.

Vacuum hose - can't just "suck 'em up." Gotta squish 'em dead. Remember the verse about the guy who "cleaned house" but left it empty, i.e., left a vacuum? He had more "uninvited guests" afterward than before.

The part about your husband, well, obviously he's in a place of rest so he won't be besieged,tho he will see what's going on. But perhaps it would be a good idea to not let him just stand by and watch - get him praying! (Now might be a good time. :wink: )

As always, take it to Papa in prayer for the interp.

Big hugs,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Renewed
Silver Member

Post by Renewed »

I agree with the others about a spiritual attack but I would like to add:

the husband in the back watching you is what stands out.........

couild be a spiritual attack on him, but it will be you who will be fighting the battle for him., going in warfare for him.
why? maybe he 's not in a positiion to do it or is blinded by whatever is going on.

something or somebody is doing something behind yours or his back. It could be anything. Even though you dream the dream I feel the dream is about your husband. But you will play a vital role. This is a warning dream.

is he having any issues with anything? people? job? health?
Do you both know of anyone involved with secret organizations, masons, shrine, etc.?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

is he having any issues with anything? people? job? health?

Yes, but that's life.
Do you both know of anyone involved with secret organizations, masons, shrine, etc.?
Yes but again that's life. To my knowledge we don't have any ties with people that are masonic, etc.

Let me know if you get more.

Blessings,
Joy
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Hi Joy,
Here I go again lol.

What stood out to me or troubled me was not the black spiders they are obvious and you know what they are and how to handle them, But it was the brown spider

Brown recluse is what I thought of.
I looked up a bit of info on this type of spider:

Brown recluse spiders generally occupy dark, undisturbed sites, and they can occur indoors or outdoors. In favorable habitats, their populations are usually dense. They thrive in human-altered environments. Indoors, they may be found in attics, basements, crawl spaces, cellars, closets, and ductwork or registers.

They also can be deadly and the poisen rots away the skin
the part that they like to thrive in human-altered enviroments like houses and apparently in false ceilings.

This house seems to me to represent your heart.
There are different chambers of the heart and the basement could be like in the deepest part of the heart.

Your husband could very well represent Jesus being in your heart.
You know how to check yourself and maintain the cleaning of your heart with the tools you have by how you have been taught.
You are cleaning or doing maintance in this room keeping it cleaned out because this is where The Spirit of Christ dwells.
You vaccuumed yourself out into the hall way that is where the spiders showed up.
Doesn't the hall way represent a place of transition?

I can't fit all the pieces together but I hope this helps.
:|
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28
newmom
Silver Member

Post by newmom »

Hello!

It's definitely about spiritual warfare that has come or is already there, and it seems to be pretty intense. Often someone standing by indictates passivity. The basement also represents "beneath the surface." i think the fact that you are cleaning is good. The Lord is revealing some spiritual disturbance to you. This was a while ago, so I imagine you already have been tackling this. Some fasting and prayer would probably be beneficial! I hate spiders!
I don't have any ideas on the difference between the bigger black ones and the small brown one. They all just seem bad to me. :P

Robyn
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Well you guys did very well! Fact is I have been in a state of warfare for the last quarter of 2008.

I was in our basement and was vacuuming the floor of what was the spare bedroom at one time. I don't recall anything in the dream but the carpet and the ceiling.

Focus on the foundation/floor and the things above/ceiling. The basement can sometimes symbolize thing hidden or under the surface. Vacumming the floor is getting back down to the foundational issues and cleaning up on them eg back to my Bible reading, praying and studying. Fasting will come later for health reasons now is not the time.
As I vacuumed myself out of the room, through the door and out into the hall I noticed a spider on the drop ceiling. I took the vacuum cleaner attachment hose and hit the spider.
I thought this funny because IRL I would have sucked the spider up in the vacuum cleaner but instead I was smashing them on the white ceiling, very yuck. Sometimes it's good to ask why did I use that way and not just suck them up. Sucking them up in the bag would not have killed them, they could have crawled back out of the hose. I was making sure they were dead. Now what are the spiders exactly representing? Hmm, maybe occultic word curses spoken against me, perhaps someone has spoken them? Not really sure. I just know they are gone.
I killed the spider and it fell to the floor. Then many other spiders began to come out. They were jet black and as big as my hand. I was hitting them so hard that I was knocking the ceiling tiles out of position. They were making ugly blood and guts messes and falling to the floor or sticking to the ceiling tiles. At one time I felt like a much smaller brown spider sailed past my head but missed me.

Brown Recluse is correct. And it missed me, whoever, whatever threw that one missed my head, in other words they didn't affect my mind or thoughts with it.
As the battle intensified I begin to blast out words in tongues with force and power.
Ok, I'm one of those that prays in tongues while asleep also. So I know that I did this even in the dream. The tongues and the killing of the spiders was very effective.

I knew my husband was in the bedroom straight behind me watching me.
My husband is representing Jesus, He is behind me backing me up. But He was on the standby because He gave me the power to kill the spiders.

So how do I know that in the dream I have won the battle. I am better, so much freer and feeling so much better.

God is so good!

Hugs,
Joy
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hey Joy! I was going to help with the interp but read the last post and you nailed it! Literally! :p This is definitely about cleaning up any old under the surface/hidden junk and foundational issues. Its just telling you that once you start this process of cleaning, don't be intimidated when more things begin to surface and don't let it affect your mind. Your sweet Hubby Jesus, is there backing you up (He's in the bedroom so in times of intimacy you'll be most effective in warfare), so just whack those suckers with the WORD! AMEN!!! Haha!

Jaimee :)