Police

Archives for 2009
Ruth
Diamond Member

Police

Post by Ruth »

Hello, I had a quick dream this morning. I saw my son just standing, he had his back to where I was seeing this then he turned around in a police uniform the top was light blue pants dark. Then this girl said do you want to see his recognation and I said no because I didn't know he was a policeman. Then I saw the police car in another room. That was the end. Thank you.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi contour,
I don't recall how old your son is but I am wondering if this dream is the Lord wanting to reveal (the recognition) that he will be one that will walk in authority and that will be part of his ministry(police car).

Cool dream!

Blessings,
Joy
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Thanks, my son is 20.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Contour,

At first glance, my spirit focused on what a policeman does and where he\she has authority to do it.

A policeman usually has authority to protect the citizens of his\her region as well as have the authority to arrest and remove anyone that disobeys the laws of that region.

If this is of the spirit, it could be a sign of your sons responsibility in Gods Kingdom. Looking at the symbol of a policeman, it would be something other than a pastor, deacon, etc because they usually are assigned to a local body,eventhough he may have to go through these experiences first before he reaches his destiny.

A policeman could also represent a certain mantle as well.

God bless U contour and Happy New Year

Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

What stood out to me in this dream was the fact that you didn't know the office/position/role he operates in and when asked if you wanted to see him recognized you still said no because you had a lack of understanding in what He was called to do.

Recognize:
To know to be something that has been perceived before: recognize a face.
To know or identify from past experience or knowledge: recognize hostility.
To perceive or show acceptance of the validity or reality of: recognizes the concerns of the tenants.
To permit to address a meeting: The club's president recognized the new member.
To accept officially the national status of as a new government.
To show awareness of; approve of or appreciate: recognize services rendered.To admit the acquaintance of, as by salutation: recognize an old friend with a cheerful greeting.
Law. To enter into a recognizance.
Biology. To exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate, for example).

Seeing that his back was turned toward you made me wonder if he has really "turned" his back toward you in an area of your relationship because you haven't accepted or approved where he is standing..the position or authority of his role. Could it be because you don't "recognize" what the Lord is doing in his life and so this brings misunderstanding of where is spiritually?

Just some thoughts..
Feeling that the Lord is wanting to bring to you some understanding of where your son is right now and why he is postured this way.

If this is wrong please forgive me and discard it.
Love to you
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

WaitingforHim you are soso right. Since he has went away to school to me he is different not in a bad way, I guess he is just growing up. I know I annoy him when I always bring up things he did when he was 3,5 etc... God is so good he reveals everything things you even think he is not paying attention.

WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

OH! Praise God..
I love our Lord so much..
I am so glad this ministered to you..
Sometimes you just step out there praying that you are hearing right! I love you dear one.

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Praise God,

As I was reading WaitingforHim's post my spirit really idenified with what was being said.
Truth Seeker