2 huge explosions

Archives for 2009
Travis
Silver Member

2 huge explosions

Post by Travis »

I haven't posted anything in a long while but was moved to do so after this dream.

I was in a large 3-4 story old white house, my dad was there along with what seemed like my family as well. The weather was bad dark clouds gloomy seemed late in the day. Looking off in the distance I saw a very very bright light it was so fast and I didn't know what it was. I saw the earth heaved up in the air like a violent eruption, it got closer and closer and grew in size as it approached us. At first I ran and crawled up in the attic, but then retreated outside. I got out of the house and the house fell on my dad we were going to leave him and I saw his arm moving we then pulled him out. We ran in the opposite direction and then another bright light and the same thing happens with the violent explosion. In the dream I didn't know what it was, and then after waking up I still didn't know. A few moments later I realized that they were atomic blasts. I don't know what this means but I felt
caught off guard by dream and the sense of time running out was
there.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Well, Atomic Blasts happen at the Atomic level... so do you feel like something is shaking up at your core or what makes you, you?

Am I correct when I say that you decided to leave your dad when you thought he was dead, but when you knew he wasn't you pulled him out? It would make a difference to me than to just decide to leave your dad then change your mind.

Decrepid building, ominous weather, and atomic explosions would give me a sense of urgency too. It sounds like something is breaking up inside of you. Kind of, at the center of your being (building foundations, atomic level explosions, family).

I hope this speaks to you, or that what you need to hear is posted soon. But in the meantime, I would keep praying, and asking for forgiveness. It only comes from God and not from your own striving. I just feel that even if huge explosions are about to rock my world, that I would like to make sure I'm on the same page as God.
God bless,
page4of3
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

I helped my dad after seeing he was still moving, I lifted the house off him.
What you have said has been exactely what has been going on with me. Wandering in the wilderness. My next thought would be, is this a warning.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I see the housing market collaps. The two atomic explosions I think is a play on words. O bomb a's It is the new presidency. I hope that gives some clarity. The old white house is just that "the white house" This is an encouragement not to worry. I know there is more revelation here. Know that God is talking to you. Which means he wants you to understand.
william
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I do see similarities in our dreams. We were both stuck between two catastrophes. Today a song was running through my mind. 'It is Well with My Soul'. The words were:

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

We may be facing an uncertain future by human perspective but in Christ our future is certain.