Dream

Archives for 2009
Ruth
Diamond Member

Dream

Post by Ruth »

I had a dream last night that my friend and her husband were over my house we were outside. This other man was there he said he was a pastor and I think he told me we were going to get married. He told somebody to go get the letters out of his box. They brought them back and he gave them to me. We started walking and he had his hand on my back he was telling me something like convincing me the only thing I remember is he said something about 700 and then he kinda pushed my back. I went in my house and I looked out the door and noticed his house was right across from mine. I said to myself I am going to have to be careful when I am getting dressed and how I walk around in my house. Then I started going through the letters I found a tithing envelope and said Oh he does believe in tithing. Then I got up to look out the door and he was walking to his car with just a towel wrapped around him and his son came out also. He got in his car and that was the end of the dream. Thank you.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Contour,
Are you single currently waiting on a husband? Or do you know this pastor in the dream?

I have a couple thoughts on your dream but I wanted to ask this.
Praying.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Hello, I am single, never been married. I don't know who this person was. Thanks.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

ok, here are somethings that I got. Pitch out whatever doesn't help you ok?
I had a dream last night that my friend and her husband were over my house we were outside. This other man was there he said he was a pastor and I think he told me we were going to get married
I thought of a divine connection.

He told somebody to go get the letters out of his box. They brought them back and he gave them to me. We started walking and he had his hand on my back he was telling me something like convincing me the only thing I remember is he said something about 700 and then he kinda pushed my back.
He will bring to you revelation or share things with you. Seeing the way he was walking with you as perhaps him being a "support" to you. A comfort. Seven means completion and perfection and hundred is the full measure. So seeing this person bringing you into the full measure of what the Lord has for you..spiritually or naturally?
I went in my house and I looked out the door and noticed his house was right across from mine. I said to myself I am going to have to be careful when I am getting dressed and how I walk around in my house.
Seeing this as the Lord showing you to be careful in how you "carry" yourself during this time. Also seeing that maybe this will shortly come to pass or that the time is near.

Then I started going through the letters I found a tithing envelope and said Oh he does believe in tithing.
Seeing that as you get to know him, as he is sharing some things with you that you discover that his principals are the same as yours.(Good thing :wink: )
Then I got up to look out the door and he was walking to his car with just a towel wrapped around him and his son came out also. He got in his car and that was the end of the dream.
Seeing this part as showing you that he isn't properly covered at the time though. Meaning, He may have the same principals as you but he isn't under the proper covering right now. And seeing the son as being some responsiblities that he is also carrying with him.

Possible Interp:
Could this dream be showing you a divine connection that the Lord is bringing into your pathway? Possibly that the Lord is showing you what his "calling" is but also showing you that he isn't going to under the proper covering at first. But he will have the same beliefs and principals that you live by. Could it be that the Lord is showing you to take things at a slow pace and watch how you carry yourself during this time as you get to know this person and discover things about him?

Again, just some thoughts..if nothing fits please discard.
Lots of love.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

WFH Thank you. It does Witness to my spirit. I don't know if this will change the meaning of the last part. I remembered when I got up to look out the door I was trying to see what kind of car he drives. :lol: I forgot that part. Wow thanks again
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

:lol: haha..wellll...wondering if you have been asking the Lord for someone who will be able to be financially stable??

Thinking about how some people compare what a person drives to the money that they have..??

Just a thought.
Love you.
WFH