rod of gold

Archives for 2009
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

rod of gold

Post by ArisenShine »

I will try to simplify this dream. I think I pretty much understand it.

Inside...It was like a large flat on an upper story of a building. Inside were only me and family and/or close friends.

Outside...Was the rest of the world...society. Just outside the flat, down on the street/sidewalk below the windows...a group of curious people (I only saw women) were beginning to get stirred up about why my group never ventured outside...ever.

They were becoming obsessed with what we must be hiding.
One tried to get thru the door but I pushed it tight.
Some tried to peer thru the front window but it was too high.
The fact was that our group never thought to go out at all...we were a happy bunch just functioning inside. We had quite a few various species of animals living with us too.

Everyone inside, including the animals were clean/healthy/happily going about in our private flat. The folks outside had never thought about us before, but suddenly their curiousity was driving them to find us out. I knew they figured that anyone not wanting to join them...was hiding something bad...and they planned to take control and expose it.

Finally, when they couldn't get us to open to them, one of them was heard saying (with some air of authority).."Well this area smells abit like animals." I knew she planned to go to city authorities to get a legal investigation into where the odor came from (though I think she was making that up to use as a means).
When she said 'area' I knew she didn't know exactly how big our flat was inside the large building. From the outside the building extended waaaaay long...and it wasn't clear to outsiders how much of it was ours, or if we lived in just a small part of it.
So to pinpoint our location within...she get a search going on the whole 'area', perhaps hoping to expose some illegal animal keeping..like illegal exotic pets, hoarders, or filthy conditions, poverty, etc.

I was getting a little excited then. I could've let them in anytime. We had absolutely nothing to hide. But they were using a power play and actually were just busy bodies with no legal authority. I planned to let them keep it up...because I knew the shock in store for them...and the great humbling ahead for them. I looked forward to it.

Then....a whirlwind of activity which was unclear in the dream...but our lives were opened up for them to see....somehow. And what they saw was a beautiful healthy functional family with orderly lives, impeccably clean conditions, healthy thriving animals and people. They couldn't understand...if we had nothing to hide and it was clear there were many gifts being used in the home...why did we not desire to come and join them. (we knew they always flaunted gifts out there, as well as exploitation of others' gifts always went on) They were shocked and embarrassed (perhaps) and a little disappointed that they didn't find 'dirt' on us...but also they were very confused.

THEN... something became visable for awhile, that had always been INvisable, aparently. Running across the entire length of our flat was a long golden (real gold) tubular rod. It was about 6-10 inches wide and ran the length of the flat. It had always been there but was not seen. It became visible only then, as though to 'show' us all something, then invisible again. The gold rod was of such value that the women who saw were stunned...even more, that we had that valuable thing and still didn't go out and mingle/join them.

They just could not believe it or understand it. It was not in their MO (mode of operendum) to not go out and flaunt anything (gift/value) which you may have, or use it for gain/fame/glory in society. I was feeling glad they were shown how wrong they could be, and probably humbled.

that was all..thanks for reading
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....