Terrorist Bomb Kennedy Center and Museum

Archives for 2009
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Terrorist Bomb Kennedy Center and Museum

Post by Dreamalot »

Hi All! :D
I had this dream the other night. I was on a train that was at the top of this hill. I could see this very large building next to a river and it was the Kennedy Center. I saw this plane in the sky flying low and circling the area. I was on the phone with this person who was a terrorist and he said he would let my family go if I told him where they were. I hung up the phone and this plane fired a missile into the building and it was destroyed. They also destroyed the Museum I could see as well. I was crying because my husband was in the Kennedy center with some on my kids and my brother was at the museum with the other kids. :cry: I couldn't see any of them but I knew they were in the building I thought. The train was moving and someone told me my family got out of the building and I knew I got them back even though I couldn't see them. I was happy and angry that the same time.

Then the trained stop at Arlington cemetery. A man got on with his two daughters and 3 other men who I couldn't see. Then my phone rung and it was the terrorist guy again. I could see him now; it was like I was looking into a web cam. I could see a man sitting in a chair in the middle of the street and in the background was the white house. There was a terrorist with a red hood standing behind him with a knife to his throat and another guy standing to the side of him. He said to me, I will let your brother in law go if you tell me two companies you use to work for. The man being held didn't look like either one of my brother in laws IRL but I felt like I had to help save him.

The three men on the train asked me what was going on and I told them I have to go help my Brother in law because these terrorist are holding him hostage. The men said they were going with me to help. I couldn't see there faces but I was happy they agreed to help me. The train was moving and I woke up.