Refrigerator Memo

Archives for 2009
Mona
Platinum Member

Refrigerator Memo

Post by Mona »

I had this dream today during a short nap

Kim Clement was telling me that I needed to post a memo on the door of the refrigerator freezer door. This memo was in red lettering on a white slip of paper. I was suppose to speak to every bill that I had according to God's word. I could see red written words posted on the upper left corner of the freezer door.

Previously, I recieved a word of knowledge for a financial breakthrough.

I get that the red lettering is what Jesus says as in the red letter bible but also represents the love, compassion and mercy of Christ. So do you think that I should do this literally.

My other thought is that a post or memo on the refrigerator is a reminder of an appointed time or even some people post notes of motivation on the refrigerator to prevent them from eating junk food or overeating.

Any other insight welcome and please..

Love IN Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

You are to plead the blood of Jesus over your finances and claim His word over your finances....make it a constant reminder every day and speak the word over your finances and household daily...the Word is powerful!!!! This is an awesome reminder for you...He will bring breakthrough, He has in my life....
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
talitha

Post by talitha »

It wouldn't hurt to do it literally!!!!!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Kim Clement was telling me that I needed to post a memo on the door of the refrigerator freezer door. This memo was in red lettering on a white slip of paper. I was suppose to speak to every bill that I had according to God's word. I could see red written words posted on the upper left corner of the freezer door.

Previously, I recieved a word of knowledge for a financial breakthrough.
I believe this is a reminder (memo) of the prophetic word (Clement) that has been spoken over you. Posting it and speaking to the Lord about it is a good thing. :) Also seeing it a confirming the word already spoken.

Blessings,
Joy
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Kim Clement in his latest Matrix series just suggested we put notes or memos on our refrigerator as encouragement from the Lord. Pretty amazing!! We are coming into season of financial breakthrough!! This is something he has been prophesying as well..
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

The understanding of the red lettering has also come into mind. Kim's prophetic words are like that of the red lettering of the bible as the Word he speaks come directly from the Lord. His Word is a live word for our lives. These are red flags and we need to pay attention to the word being spoken and apply it to our life and circumstances. SPEAK THE RED or the Rhema Word into our circumstances!!!These red words also remind me of words from the heart as His heart is where his blood and life was being poured for us. Another thought is new wine given to us and remember Jesus saves the best Wine for last!!

HE IS SO GOOD and SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!