White truck

Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

White truck

Post by NOTW »

I dreampt that my husband got me this very high white truck to drive and I kept driving around this restaurant that we were at and the truck is as high as the roof and I kept standing on the clutch to try to stop the truck b/c I couldn't get a handle on how it works. But everytime I stepped on the clutch (and I mean with 2 feet on it standing up) the clutch would go to the floor and then I would get raised up as if I wasn't heavy enough to keep it on the floor.

Any thoughts of what this truck could represent and the clutch?
Last edited by NOTW on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

NOTW Just a thought:

I think the white truck represents your ministry or your spiritual gifting. You have been fed and know the word. Its time to take what you have been given into the highways and byways but you can't seem to get it in gear (clutch won't allow you to move on). You don't seem strong enough.
The Lord says...in your weakness I am made strong. Trust Me and go forth in power and might. I have equipped you for this work. Stop going around in circles. Trust in Me with your whole heart and lean not on your own understanding and I will direct your path.
Jesus will give you the power to go on. He will kick it in gear for you! Keep pressing in and don't give up!
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
wholeheart
Gold Member

Post by wholeheart »

I think Givingthanks is pretty much right on. What do you think?

I wonder if when you said that you "couldn't get a handle on how it works", it could mean you are still getting some practice in your high call and gifting?!

Mostly I concur with GT.

Wholeheart
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I'm sorry givingthanks! I meant to come back and comment but I got side tracked.

I do agree with this.
You have been fed and know the word. Its time to take what you have been given into the highways and byways but you can't seem to get it in gear (clutch won't allow you to move on). You don't seem strong enough.

I believe the truck is representing my gifting. I know that I have a personal ministry but I don't consider it a ministry b/c I'm operating out of God's annointing (encouragement). I just had a dream this weekend that gave me insight to this that I'll post in the dreams section regarding babies. I've prayed for wisdom and I know that I have wisdom (b/c God said that He would give it liberally if you just ask) but I'm not sure how you operate in this gifting and I know the source of wisdom is the Word and I've been neglecting this area. Thanks you two for the encouragement! It is truly appreciated!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
talitha

Post by talitha »

I just opened this room up and saw "white truck" and heard the word "delivery". I know it wasn't necessarily a delivery truck, but I clearly heard that word and believe that the Lord was speaking it. I think it means He is going to be teaching you about "delivery", maybe of your encouraging words? I have a feeling it may be that He will lead you in boldness!

blessings
tal
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

talitha wrote:I just opened this room up and saw "white truck" and heard the word "delivery". I know it wasn't necessarily a delivery truck, but I clearly heard that word and believe that the Lord was speaking it. I think it means He is going to be teaching you about "delivery", maybe of your encouraging words? I have a feeling it may be that He will lead you in boldness!

blessings
tal
Tal, thank you so much!!!!! I just had a dream Saturday night that I delivered a little girl! Can't wait to see this unfold!!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)