current church/other

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

current church/other

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
had this this morning.......
restless all night but this morning...The dream started with me with my current pastor and couple of church people packing up the church stuff to move....I got to looking around and it was nice from where we were leaving from and when I looked outside I saw the pastor sitting on a fence talking with another person and someone walking and a waist high flood of water flowing around the area....the church building was not affected but others were walking in the water and cars were flooded...I could see the neighborhood around and it was not flooded just around the church building....I could see the streets.....then the dream switched to another place where the pastor and I were in a community area looking for a new place to meet......in the dream I kept remembering a dream I had a long time ago and was talking to myself if this was the area in Tacoma called hilltop but I did not know the area by sight.....we walked over to this building where there was land with it...everything was green and nice looking...the nieghborhood was older but clean.....the building was older with the green mold on it from the pine trees....but it was strange......it was like a pole building used during the summer with patio screening in place where walls should be.......it had a strong roof with poles holding it up.....it had a dirt floor, but we did not walk on the floor, there were wooden walkways about 2 to 3 feet suspended somehow above the dirt floor....there were park benches all over suspended the same way above the dirt floor......we got to talking about if the lady who owned it would sale it and if the place would work during the winter, even thinking of putting plastic on the screen for walls....as we left the outside changed to a more sturdy building with a kitchen that had serve many in its day....the owners seemed to had built there homes behind the building and the owner sure love the color yellow a lot....their houses were smaller as compared to normal houses....the land the building sat on was large......
As we returned to where we had started this part of the dream to other men broke off from us to go into different doors and they were of different churches, my pastor and the couple of people with him went into a different doorway but as I started to follow something pulled me into the air away from them.............
As I was pulled I saw below me scenes of 4 accidents......3 kids and 1 adult....each was hurt badly.......people were looking at me as I past by till I reached the 4th one which was a child.......I was lowered and had compassion and an inner drive to kneel and pray into the ear of the child....the child stood up healed....as I rose up and walked toward the next child the child stood up and then I continued to the adult and the adult stood up but when I reached the last child in front of the building where my pastor had gone into the child was still on the ground......She was in the street.....I moved people aside and kneeled beside her and prayed for her healing by name, I do not remember her name, and it took a minute but she too stood up healed.............
then the scene changed where all of us had gone to what was like a church ballgame, I think, and our team was bickering with each other about who was doing what or how each other was playing, or who was not playing right, etc....I remember I was sitting on the side and those of us there got into a discussion on how we were going to have to do something to get the team to stop being mean and play together.....
then the secne changed again...to where I had just woke up in a car and there were 2 women the in front seat and I was in the back......I opened the door and was trying to put on my boots, I was trying to get ready for working...a couple of guys came and wanted me to hurry so we could eat......the ladies were talking about parking in a different place......outside the car I saw semi rigs that were hauling large chunks of concrete with rebar in them, they had those trailiers that are for hauling demolition stuff, the trucks were only hauling concrete....I knew without knowing that they were going to this large area behind me and dumping the concrete where a loader would then move it into an area for people to break down......We were in a industrial area all around where ever you looked but where people were working seemed different...they seemed to be behind a high wall that in a way looked like a stadium wall.....as I put on my boots the ground outside was dirt but as I lifted up my boot to pull on it before I tied it rock salt fell all over my hands...............
My church is in a rented building and may have to move at anytime...but this whole dream line is just different...............
see ya
scott s
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Scott,

Great dream. I really took this dream in a most literal fashion as a word to you and your church. I believe you should too. The enemy is coming in everywhere like a flood into peoples lives. It might not seem like it in the church, but the lost world outside all around is hurting badly. Church is not about the building, it is about the visibility, the visibility of Jesus to the world that needs Him. The church meeting building is just a place to gather to celebrate Jesus and His work and to have a base to work out of. The disciples and Jesus himself had no place to lay their head. The first century church went from house to house and from town to town with no central meeting places and the Gospel spread like wildfire. We need to seek God while building his Church in that we are to be seeking the people who need Him and not just seeking the building and the stuff of ministry. When God does bring a building to your congregation it will be in an unusual way so that you know it was His hand that was in it and not just the work of men. The land and the mission is great in size, lots of work to do and many souls to feed the Word of God to. Then SUDDENLY, you catch a glimpse of what the real intent of the Lord is. There are people dying out there, some right on our own front doorsteps we do not need to look very far. The compassion you feel is the Holy Spirit tugging at you to interceed in prayer. The hurt people need to be revived and healed and pulled back from death to life, Jesus is the way the truth and the life and they need Him and His Word of healing in their lives. The heart of the Lord is for people to come unto Him! Then you catch a glimpse of the games going on inside the church and the bickering and quareling... and we wonder why people won't come to church with us? Lots of works of man that need to be torn down, and lots of the Lord's work that needs to be built up. We the people of God are the salt of the earth, we are the workers of the harvest. Take the Land! Hope this helps.

in Christ,
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi BJ

Post by sigmon2 »

Thanks......
I happen to mention this to my Pastor and asked him if anything was going on with the church...we only rent from another....he mentioned that the group we rent from really wants us to stay but is unsure what to say on a long term basis......but that has been the norm....what I did not know was that code enforcement has been after the church. The church is older so they have been fussing about the electricity wires...our pastor lives there so they are fussing about that too......our church runs an addiction recovery meeting there and they want it certified - now this is building code enforcement asking for the church to get a legal state certificate to have meetings on not being addicted.........they have been complaining about doors and paint on the building, and graffiti that kids put on the walls.........so the world has been after the church but kids have been coming to the church in the afternoons and hanging around because they have no where else to go .....so the pastor does stuff for them and gives them snacks........the only thing is we can not get the kids to stay in church during regular times just yet..........so alot is going on with this little church.....we know one day we will have to move and it is anyone's guess where....................we have cancer in leaders, a illness in another that is killing him, other ailments, issues like other churches but the Lord is good....................
Thanks again BJ...........
sigmon2
Diamond Member

WOW!

Post by sigmon2 »

YES WOW!
I get so frustrated because I begin to think my dreams are just that and have nothing to do with being literal and poof...literal walks in the door..............
This dream of the church moving is on its way to becoming very literal in more ways than one......I will explain........yes the folks we rent from are deciding on the direction they want to take but a new angle has appeared and my Pastor is literally on the fence with a man from our SBC group talking to him......its about merging with another church that is not doing well just up the road and its the church the Lord keeps using in my dreams....about me not going too or being a man without bones.....it puts me on the spot because now what do I do if the churches join together and I see my dreams as saying not to go, me to go, as I see it for me...or t least I think so....but I know my Pastor and He is a Bible man and a fair one but whatever hangs over the old church hurts people.......this could be the flood because there will be hinderances to the joining of the two.......there will be the consideration of looking some where else but it appears to be an empty look....if the other dreams play into the first then it will be ruff going to merge the two, there will be hurt feelings but there seems to be ministry or new life out of bad health or maybe dying? I am looking at the dream based on the literal events currently going on........there seems to be some good things occur. I do not go into the building as the others and I go over to those on the ground snd do some work of the Lord......oh its a wonderment...
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

Seems this tuesday discussions will be held where my church and the church I once went too will, at least the leaders, will officialy decide to pursue combining.......I found out today I am nt the only member of my church who the Lord had ben speaking to about this moving thing......
see ya
scott
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

interesting. definately need to pray for your church leaders to make the right decision and be lead before the Lord and not lead due to simple finances or lead due to this world pressing the wrong buttons on the building.

in Christ,