Looking for Brassiere and very upset

Archives for 2009
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Looking for Brassiere and very upset

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I had a dream yesterday afternoon that made me feel troubled when I woke up.

I was in a place, don't know where. My former husband, Gary was in the room, he was moving.

(IRL, he left me and my daughter in 1993. My daughter currently lives with him).

Practically everything was being moved away. The room, which had a large closet was empty. I was rummaging in a drawer looking for things. There was very little left. I saw a black beanie cap. He asked for it and placed on his head. He was moving, but would not tell me where he was going. He had a smirk on his face. I was crying because I wanted to know where he would be so I would know where my daughter was. I told him I needed to know where she would be. I found out though he was moving in with someone else.

I was looking for my bra. I could not find it. I was bare chested in the dream.

I saw an unknown couple sitting on the floor at a small table. There was a list of people with their ages written down. I told her I was 49. I saw the number "52" and "56" written down. She told me that several families were coming together to move into a ranch, but I wasn't told where.

She offered me some food. One was a cooked green pepper that was sliced to lay flat. Also something like small pickled tomatoes, etc. of which I ate.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

hey Pearls been a minute huh anyways...

Took the beanie cap to mean your husband's mind held capitive by the dark side - pray for him.

I say the bare chest represent's the armor of God. The breastplate of righteousness. Even though your Husband is under the wrong influence your heart has to be after God's own heart toward Him.

Even though you all are separated for total healing in the matter.

I believe then your situation will resolve and necessary information revealed to you.

I pray then if there is anything there that remains hidden that God begin to reveal it to you so that it can be dealt with and resolved once and for all. In Jesus name amen.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

butterflywings wrote:hey Pearls been a minute huh anyways...

Took the beanie cap to mean your husband's mind held capitive by the dark side - pray for him.
That is true, he may need prayer. He doesn't live for the Lord. I am single and not married right now.
butterflywings wrote:I say the bare chest represent's the armor of God. The breastplate of righteousness. Even though your Husband is under the wrong influence your heart has to be after God's own heart toward Him.
I was thinking being bare chested was that I lacked support. I don't have a husband in current life or a covering. But I like the idea of wearing the breastplate of righteousness.
Even though you all are separated for total healing in the matter.

I believe then your situation will resolve and necessary information revealed to you.
We were separated in 1993. He divorced me in 2002. I have been officially single since then. He would have no interest in getting back with me as well as myself with him. He does not live for the Lord. He abandoned my daughter and I when she was then 3 1/2 years old and that made me homeless for 9 months before I found housing.
Pearls

butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

I didn't feel led that you would be getting back together just some unresolved issue maybe that God wants to deal with and give you new revelation and knowledge so you could move on with your future. Some pivotal truth is what I am getting.

I could see how that might come across though. sorry.
butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

ps I stand corrected ex-husband sorry bout that too :)
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

butterflywings wrote:I didn't feel led that you would be getting back together just some unresolved issue maybe that God wants to deal with and give you new revelation and knowledge so you could move on with your future. Some pivotal truth is what I am getting.
No need to apologize. All is well with the world!

I think you maybe onto something with an unresolved issue and that I need some new revelation and knowledge on it.
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

ranch
1808, "country house," from Amer.Sp. rancho "small farm, group of farm huts," from Sp. rancho, originally, "group of people who eat together," from ranchear "to lodge or station," from O.Fr. ranger "install in position," from rang "row, line" (see rank (n.)). Sense of "large cattle-breeding estate" is from 1831. Meaning "single-story split-level house" is from 1960. Ranchero "one employed on a ranch" is from 1826.

spread (n.)
1691, "extent or expanse of something," from spread (v.). Meaning "copious meal" dates from 1822; sense of "food for spreading" (butter, jam, etc.) is from 1812. Sense of "bed cover" is recorded from 1848, originally Amer.Eng. Meaning "degree of variation" is attested from 1929. Spreadsheet is first attested 1982. Meaning "ranch for raising cattle" is attested from 1927.

Another name for ranch >> spread

A spread can also be a "covering."

Hmmm...
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Anyone have anything on the numbers:

56?
Pearls

keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Pearls,

I was thinking along the same lines that lack of a bra meant you felt like you had a lack of support...don't know if you have intimate friends who encourage you but if not, I pray He will be your First and that He will also send divine friendships your way. We were never made to be alone and I don't just mean married, I mean in general--He does set the solitary in families:)

The numbers 52 and 56--may just be me but I thought of them as "marker" years--important years (age-wise) for you to look forward to....
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Since my age of "49" was written down on the sheet of paper in the dream, on the same page as the numbers "52" and ""56," I am assuming that if it speaking of pivatol moments of time in my life, something highlighted, then this year should be a good one for me too. Kim Clement prophesied that God said this would now be the "suddenlies" of God... moving...

I don't have a husband or close friends in my life. And without a vehicle, I have no place to go.
Pearls

imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I did take the bare chested as being left witout support-

well actually I took it as being left wide open, vunerable--- and without "cover"----

As for the rest- . . . will lift it up and see-

I did wonder if it is possible that he is "moving on" or moving period.

Is he involved or married now?

& Also wondered about HIS changes- whatever they might be would leave you feeling sorta "helpless" to have any control and/or authority place in your daughter's life---- ?

& All could just be your deep set feelings being worked out,
or could be for intercession purposes---

or God preparing you for something----- ?

As far as the commune type style thing---- do you think he would be one to consider such a thing-

because HE seemed to be the one "moving" and you seemed to be the one concerned because you did not know where------------------

????????????????????

The Lord will reveal Pearls-

Anything else, don't dwell---- discard.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

He is single and has lived on and off with women (not married to) for over ten years now. Although a woman is not right now living in his home. He still opens it up to her and she spends time there.
Pearls

Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Pearls :)

Could this dream be symbolizing moving on and growth?

The chest of a woman is where she gives comforts and nourishment... looking for a bra is in this case may be moving on. Perhaps now that your daughter is a young adult now and he moving out, taking almost everything, is like him "moving out for good" the "large closet" is now empty. However, painful it may be...

Needing to know where he is to know where your daughter is could mean that you are concerned about where her stance is with you; if perhaps you are concerned that he has influenced her negatively towards you that may make it difficult for you in moving on [feelings that are hindering]. Do you have feelings or concerns of her support to you? In reality she is big enough to keep in contact with you. I know I am not explaining this well... ;)

1 Peter 2:1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, 2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby, 3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious. [keeping praying for him too with forgiveness!]

I wonder if the ages might represent the age of someone that will be coming in your life (or could be your age of something). But since the ages were written by names and you told her you were 49, it seems to represent others. It could also represent your age when something comes. Several families moving to a "ranch" is like moving on to bigger places; with others who have gone through what you have. :)

The food! Hmmm... well did you eat the bell pepper? It seems like going from blan to "preserved & spicy" :)

The end seems like things to look forward to! ...being nourished by others, with others [several families who have gone through the same perhaps as you] "moving on" to a bigger place, a ranch. Not knowing where [at this time] with your ex or with the others families [brothers and sisters in Christ?] is like trusting God for those moves.... but moving on with healing [healing foods] to a bigger place and being blessed with others... :arrow: there could be is a lot of meat [spiritual enrichment] on a ranch! :D

I can relate and feel your pain... its time to put it in the past for good and look forward!!! :)

Remember the beatitudes...

Praying that God will heal, lead and protect you! I have also prayed for your roommate...
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Thank for you reply!

I am 49
My roomie is 56 (IRL)... those are two of the ages written on the paper.

The other one I do not know about is "52."
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

No, I did not eat the green pepper. It was laying on the table.

I appreciate your lengthy response, and that you have prayed for my roomie.

Alot to chew on.
Pearls