Muted Red pants, and beige/khaki shirt....

Archives for 2007
new creature
Silver Member

Muted Red pants, and beige/khaki shirt....

Post by new creature »

IRL my friend's husband is missing. I prayed with her on the phone last night, and then dreamed.

All I recall is his clothing: Ruddy red pants (muted red, or "ox blood"), and a khaki (beige/tan) shirt. It seems I vaguely recall him wearing the same colored shoes (beige/tan).

It was odd. IRL he's a nice-dressed young man. Usually wears slacks or pressed jeans with a sweater or button-down polo type shirt. These clothes in the dream were obviously someone elses, or something he would have carelessly picked up at Goodwill or Salvation Army.

Also, the number 322 was in the dream in some fashion. I don't recall in what context.

Even if you have no interp, please pray for him and his family if you think of it today.

Appreciatively,
New Creature
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

still wondering on this one. thanks for your help!
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I don't have an interpet I put in the coordinates as longitude and lattitude but i couldn't get any thing that I thought was close enough there was a New Mexico place so then I searched 322 in arkansas And the word shelter you gave This came up.
ARKANSAS - SHELTERS. Alpha House Mens Shelter 701 Dryer Street ..... Phone: (706)322-8267 Harvest Outreach (Dalton): Emergency shelter for men

I have a real heaviness in my spirit regarding this as an urgency I am praying in the Holy Spirit with much faith for God is A faithful God and He is always on God's time. Much love to you and your friend,.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

Thank you so much. I will call the number in the morning. Thank you so much for your prayers. They are truly coveted at this time.

New Creature
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

Naveah-

My friend was found deceased on 12-22. He had been deceased for some time.

Thank you all for your prayers. If you think about it today and tomorrow, pray for his family, and all the young people at our church who loved and looked up to him like a father.

His memorial is Friday (tomorrow).

Thanks so much,
New Creature
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

praying for the family and friends.

God I ask that you reach down in your mercy and send peace to the family and friends a peace that surpasses all understanding in Jesus Name.Thank You LORD.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

does anyone know what happend to him???? This was a very very sad story :cry: