Word on a Telephone Pole

Archives for 2009
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Word on a Telephone Pole

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I saw a telephone pole. On it was the word, "NOV."

Interestingly enough, I looked up the etymology of the word, "November," and got:

Noun
the eleventh month of the year [Latin: ninth month]
No·vem·ber (n-vmbr)

n. Abbr. Nov.
The 11th month of the year in the Gregorian calendar. See Table at calendar.

[Middle English Novembre, from Old French, from Latin November, ninth month, from novem, nine; see new in Indo-European roots.]
[thefreedictionary]

My roomie and I have been praying for so long for some things to happen in our life with answered prayers. We have been plumb tuckered out. I have been praying to the Lord for hours and hours on end.

11 = End (of something)

We are in the year of 2009; obviously. I recalled then I had a vision just recently of seeing three 9's.

And last year, I had a vision or dream of seeing a spinning large 9.

I realize that we are in the season of "suddenlies."

I looked up for word "NOVA" based on the word "November" and read:

A star that suddenly becomes much brighter and then gradually returns to original brightness over a period of weeks to years. Nova =(new star)
[thefreedictionary]

For those of you who have beeing holding onto the promise; I am believing NOW is the time.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Pearls of Wisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Pearls...

Just dug this up....

N.O.V.
adj. Acronym for the Latin phrase "non obstante veredicto" which means "notwithstanding the verdict." This refers to a judge's decision to reverse a jury's decision in favor of one lawsuit's party or a guilty verdict that the judge feels is not supported by the facts and/or the law. The reversal is called a "judgment N.O.V. and granting a motion for this ruling means that the court recognizes its failure to properly direct the jury to reach the proper decision.

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Hear the message (tele pole)....Christ has risen and through him justice will be established...only he can overturn wrong judgements adn see to it that true justice will be given to the orphan and the widow, the destitute and hungry...

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10

Hey...I love your thoughts on your dream Pearls...jsut adding some which may or may not be relate at all but I get excited thinking about it anyway!!

Love to you!

Grace non obstante veredicto
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

This dream and the powerful interpretations on this have been standing out to me big time!!

A telephone pole can represent our communication primarily with God, but also with one another. You can communicate with anyone, anywhere through your phone/cell.

I believe this is a message for the body of believer's, who have patiently waited. For you shall inherit the promises, you have faithfully been standing on and trusting HIM for! Your breakthrough is so near, I beleive HE is saying....hang on, I AM is coming!

I absolutely love this -
"non obstante veredicto" which means "notwithstanding the verdict."
Hear the message (tele pole)....Christ has risen and through him justice will be established...only he can overturn wrong judgements and see to it that true justice will be given to the orphan and the widow, the destitute and hungry...
He is our Defender/Lawyer/Defense Attorney is standing in our defense, because of the BLOOD HE shed so we would be innocent and righteous before a JUST God. He made a NEW TESTAMENT/COVENANT and signed it in His own Blood, for us!

Hbr 10:19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
:20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
:21 and [having] a High Priest over the house of God,
:22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
:23 Let us hold fast the confession of [our] hope without wavering, for He who promised [is] faithful.

Hbr 10:30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," [fn] says the Lord. [fn] And again, "The LORD will judge His people." It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The message HE is communicating in this hour is clear, His Blood on that Cross has made us Kings and Quesns, joint heirs with HIM, in heavenly places. A blood covenant means we have all of His Provisions, all His His Glory, all of His delvierance/defense, all of His Promises, etc.

Hbr 10:36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
:37 "For yet a little while, [And] He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
:38 Now the [fn] just shall live by faith; But if [anyone] draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him."

Psa 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, [even] to His ears.
:7 Then the earth shook and trembled; The foundations of the hills also quaked and were shaken, Because He was angry.
:8 Smoke went up from His nostrils, And devouring fire from His mouth; Coals were kindled by it.
:9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down With darkness under His feet.
:10 And He rode upon a cherub, and flew; He flew upon the wings of the wind.
:11 He made darkness His secret place; His canopy around Him [was] dark waters [And] thick clouds of the skies.
:12 From the brightness before Him, His thick clouds passed with hailstones and coals of fire.
:13 The LORD thundered from heaven, And the Most High uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire. [fn]
:14 He sent out His arrows and scattered the foe, Lightnings in abundance, and He vanquished them.
:15 Then the channels of the sea were seen, The foundations of the world were uncovered At Your rebuke, O LORD, At the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.
:16 He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.
:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me.
:18 They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support.
:19 He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.
:20 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me.
:47 [It is] God who avenges me, And subdues the peoples under me

He is coming SOON, we must be ready!!!
Rev 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Praise Your Holy, Holy Name!
Blessings and love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

P.S.

I do like that word Nova (I was born and raised in Nova Scotia - New Scotland).

Have also been studying alot on the nine gifts of the Spirit/nine fruits of the Spirit. I have written a Christmas play about focussing on Jesus (the unltimate gift from God the Father to us) and the gifts HE wants us to flow in (making a Cross with 9 gifts/parcels under it, with the 9 names on it, faith, healing, etc).

My husband and I have been sensing something huge is coming and B4 the close of this year, we will see suddenlies and the testimony thread you opened Charlie, will be flooded!

Matt. 6: 33 - Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness and ALL (gifts, fruits) these things shall be added unto you!! Amen & Amen!!

Okay, I better quit, lol

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Awesome, Come Lord Jesus, Come!

The "suddenlies" of God, come NOW!
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

HisBlood wrote:P.S.

I do like that word Nova (I was born and raised in Nova Scotia - New Scotland).

Have also been studying alot on the nine gifts of the Spirit/nine fruits of the Spirit. I have written a Christmas play about focussing on Jesus (the unltimate gift from God the Father to us) and the gifts HE wants us to flow in (making a Cross with 9 gifts/parcels under it, with the 9 names on it, faith, healing, etc).

My husband and I have been sensing something huge is coming and B4 the close of this year, we will see suddenlies and the testimony thread you opened Charlie, will be flooded!

Matt. 6: 33 - Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness and ALL (gifts, fruits) these things shall be added unto you!! Amen & Amen!!

Okay, I better quit, lol

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
Awesome! :mrgreen: :s49: :s49: :s49:
Pearls

Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

:shock: :D
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Just take a step back and really look at a telephone pole!

Look at it. It's made from a tree. It's in the shape of a cross. I can almost see Jesus stretched out on that cross.

The very act of hanging on that cross ultimately confused the communication of the enemy.

We can certainly have communication with the Father one on one now because of what Jesus did for us on that tree!

Thank you Jesus! :D

His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Imani863
Silver Member

Praise the Lord

Post by Imani863 »

Even so, come Lord Jesus. What a title the Holy Ghost/Ruach ha Kodesh gave you for this dream, Immediately, from the title I saw communication and I felt there would be something special in the media using not only telephone but all types of communication in November and it would have much significance for the sons and daughters of Yahweh that are the Bride of Yahu'shua. And, add to that, all that you have shared here and I am ready for what transpires. I sense an urgency and undercurrent in the Kingdom. I feel we need to just stay/or get ready. what a wonderful time we are living in. May we continue to comfort one another with the comfort wherewith we are comforted. What a word/dream and the joy I feel as we immerse in one accord, waiting for communication, and waiting, for HIM!!~~:D
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. Job 33:15,16
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

5769 is a “Sabbath year” on the Jewish calendar. According to Jewish authorities this present Jewish year of 5769 is the 42nd year in their 50 year cycle leading up to the Jubilee year as set forth in Leviticus 25 There is a lot to say about this year meaning..contrary to gregorian calendar this year is a year of manifestation of God's purpose.
We will be able to reach the "other side" of the promise land. Meaning after many pains and tribulations were are going to be rewarded with refreshing times

I had asked about the next Jubilee year of a Jewish christian and the above is what he said.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Wow, I am having SUCH DEJAVU right now! :shock: My mind is just racing wondering if you had this dream before and are reposting or if someone else had a similar one or if it was ME and I just don't remember! :shock: :shock: :shock:
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Something else occurred to me...seems like the enemy is really trying to mess up communication between me and a lot of people. Hmmm... Ok so, I just plead the blood of Jesus over communication between us and you Lord, as well as among us as brothers and sisters in Christ everywhere in the world, and even between us and those who we need to tell about you. In Jesus Name, Amen.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Pearls

Charys
Diamond Member

Re: Word on a Telephone Pole

Post by Charys »

Pearls of Wisdom wrote:I saw a telephone pole. On it was the word, "NOV."

We are in the year of 2009; obviously. I recalled then I had a vision just recently of seeing three 9's.

And last year, I had a vision or dream of seeing a spinning large 9.

I realize that we are in the season of "suddenlies."

Thoughts?
On Wednesday last week the date was 09/09/09. I wondered at the time if this was significant.
...that I might know Him...
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

For some reason I think of this scripture when I think about communication:

Matthew 10:26

26"So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29Are not two sparrows sold for a penny[d]? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. 30And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

32"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd