My Father's House

Archives for 2009
Imani863
Silver Member

My Father's House

Post by Imani863 »

I dreamed that I was in my father's house with quite a few other people. There were many of us there. It seemed to be a very joyous occasion. I knew quite a few of those gathered there. Some I found doing wrong things behind my father's back. Some deliberately were destroying his nice things. I forgot who it was but someone had the job of putting my father's white dog to sleep, and, I noticed he handled the dog very rough and was cruel to him. The dog, (however), survived. I accidentally damaged something of my dads. He forgave me. Suddenly, someone announced daddy wanted me to come and receive my birthday gift. Inwardly, I knew it would be HUGE and envisioned a very, large, gift-wrapped package. We went to meet my dad, (me and all the others), and we descended down onto a bottom floor that I never knew existed. It was a mansion-sized home. I had recognized some of the house, (initially), but, in the latter part it was way beyond what I knew or could ever imagine. In the natural my father passed on to glory a few years ago as a 'baby, "Christian). If anyone receives something, please share. I have some Ideas already but am looking for confirmation out of the mouth of two or three. :idea:
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. Job 33:15,16
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Your father's house to me means G-d the father's house. You find that some deliberately destroy G-d's things. The dog to me sounds like that someone is supposed to die, and it will be rough and seems to you cruel, but he will survive. Another view to that, and I'm probably wrong on this, but could the dog be Jesus? The gentiles are considered dogs, and Jesus had a little Gentile in him through Ruth, Rahab, and a couple other women. He was mostly Jewish of course, but he did have a small amount of gentile blood in him. Probably wrong on that, but it still is interesting. Anyone is free to rebuke me on that. You breaking your father's thing sounds like you are going to make a mistake that will hurt G-d in the future or you have, but he will forgive you. The birthday gift is a blessing. Could be a spiritual gift, a physical gift, or could be the gift of salvation if you were saved recently. If it's not your real birthday could also be the day you got saved or that you got saved recently.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20