Preaching Without The Anointing

Archives for 2009
Ahuvia2009

Preaching Without The Anointing

Post by Ahuvia2009 »

I printed this dream on another board about a year ago, but, with the way the times and seasons are going I thought I would print it here. I was with my ex-husband at a convention with many preachers speaking. The highlight/featured minister was a well-known woman, (internationally), who has written quite a few books; with a huge following. My ex knew her and we were to be allowed backstage and I could hardly wait. He was her spiritual father. While we waited we went to the front part of the building where she was autographing books, dvd's and cd's. There were many buying her materials and she was personally greeting them. It grew close to time to go behind the curtain so she could preach to the people. She was sitting on my ex's lap when they introduced her to the audience. She got up started out on the stage and came back. She picked up her purse opened it and took out a bottle of alcohol that was clear. She opened the bottle and drunk it straight down half-way. My ex looked at her and was about to say something and she said, "Don't worry, it will be all right!," and she strolled on out to preach. I remember thinking, wow, she is not preaching under the Holy Spirit but under 'spirits." And, all these people are living for the words from her mouth. Just wanted to share it.
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Am 8:11 - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: :!: :!: :!:

While I wanted to comment on the whole dream, I felt drawn more to the last half of it. We live in treacherous times, that even now what you hear over the pulpit and in large gatherings has to be tested. 1Jo 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. This is not to say that the true Word of God is not being preached, just that it is getting harder and harder to find in it's total pureness. This is my cry, my questions to preachers around the world: Isa 55:2 - Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

This dream speaks to me of half-hearted, lukewarm, fleshly church.The Message to Laodicea Rev.3: 14And unto the angel of the church of the La-odice'ans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

She picked up her purse opened it and took out a bottle of alcohol that was clear. She opened the bottle and drunk it straight down half-way. My ex looked at her and was about to say something and she said, "Don't worry, it will be all right!," and she strolled on out to preach. Nu 32:23 - But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out. We have entered a time of judgment in the house of God,
a time of a great falling away of not only laypeople but ministers, pastors etc. Churches and great auditorium ministries will begin to fold, homegoings for many of the older Generals of the Gospel will come fast and furious, and great exposing of those who have tried to build their ministries on their own doctrine and not that of Jesus Christ. Far too long sheep of the congregation have been given stale bread, molded by the pastor misconcep- tions of what the Word of God is all about and the moving of Holy Spirit. Some have actually used and are using the ministry as a way to gain profit from ignorant people, who love the Lord and just want to do what is right. I would be afraid to 'stroll' out on the pulpit now, but rather would walk in fear before God, that I would say what He wanted, nothing more and nothing less. God is not interested in man's opinions, He wants His opinions, His thoughts spoken across the pulpit, flesh cannot be mixed with it.

I remember thinking, wow, she is not preaching under the Holy Spirit but under 'spirits." And, all these people are living for the words from her mouth. Just wanted to share it. People are getting desperate for the truth of God. [Am 8:12 - And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

We are living in the time of the church of Laodicia, the 'Lukewarm church'. Re 3:16 - So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Jeremiah 2:. 4 Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel: 5 Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? 6 Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt? 7 And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. 8 The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

The warnings have been made in times past: I.E. Annias and Sapphira, who both dropped dead when they lied to the priest about the money they received when they sold some land. People need to get acquainted with Holy Spirit, especially preachers, and allow Him free reign in the church again. God will move those who do not fit in His program because He will not share His glory with anyone!! If someone refuses to come under the direction of Holy Spirit you can pretty well bet they are operating in the flesh, which is sin.Acts5-1But a certain man named Anani'as, with Sapphi'ra his wife, sold a possession, 2and kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3But Peter said, Anani'as, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4While it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5And Anani'as hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.7And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. 11And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

Thank you for allowing me space to express my thoughts, what you wrote sparked something in me, because I know how many people have been fooled by what they thought was God. God as always, will have the last say so. Thank you for posting this and forgive me for being so long winded. Blessings!

Joh 6:50 - This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

This might be a warning that you should be careful whom you follow. The woman took in "spirits" and is most likely imparting those "spirits" to the people.

Perhaps in real life, there's someone you admire or let into your "spirit" who might not be living a holy life. Perhaps you are aware of the person's transgressions, but make excuses for his/her behavior such as, "he/she is only human."

When we excuse someone's behavior, especially of the spiritual nature, we partake in the "spirits" or sins that they minister to us.
Ahuvia2009

Thanks, For Yojur Comments

Post by Ahuvia2009 »

Remain long-winded, Rev K!!~~ I enjoyed and agree with your interpretation. I loved the scriptural references which I can use to explain the interps to others. I knew about the other "spirits" and not Holy spirit, but, you made me even more mindful of the "famine for the Word of God," part. Her many books, (her words), under another spirit replaced the Word of God, (famine). Wow, seems to be setting the "lukewarm" church up to receive the "anti-christ" spirit! How quickly it seems the church will accommodate the 'falling away.' It is later than we think. In my church they do not welcome the words and revelation that I receive from the Lord as a minister-prophetess. They want me to only say things that are good. Yet, the Lord demands I tell the fullness and unadulterated word of Yahweh as you just preached, Rev K.
And, Ga Angel, you were right on the money about that someone that I may know that is being used by another 'spirit,' and have embraced. One is a family member and the other a minster that I was very close to until she went another way. They have both written at least one book. My ex-husband only knows one though and he helped me finish raising her in the early years of or marriage. Could this also be pointing to something about him, I wonder. Thanks, both of you, and,..have a blessed day!!~~