Pastor's wife with a male part

Archives for 2007
The Joshua

Pastor's wife with a male part

Post by The Joshua »

I had visited this church in my dream, after the service i saw the pastors wife jumping up and down three times and she threw herself down on the street ground. i saw her unders as she was bleading . i also saw a male genital in her. i could not look at her anymore as i continued with my walk but other people were coming, as i was walking this thought came to my mind that the pastor that married her was not aware that she a male part in her when they got married. the dream ended. what could this mean.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Question...Do you know this pastor and wife IRL?

This might not have to do with your dream, so please just take it as thoughts, but we are beginning to explore the issue of women in ministry so that's kind of where my mind is right now.

If it's not about a particular situation, then I wonder if the Lord is talking about beginning to help us all fit in our proper place in the church...maybe this woman is doing something that a man is supposed to be doing. Maybe she is doing it because she doesn't fully understand how beautiful her own service to the Lord is, so she is adding to it something a man would do.

Blessings as you see and hear Him!

kimibrew
talitha

Post by talitha »

This is what I think I'm seeing - kind of similar to what kimibrew said.....

I think the Lord is working to break the stronghold of male domination in the organized church. I think the pastor's wife represents women in the church, and the pastor, who is not really in the dream, but implied, represents the traditional male role that is passing away, or the exclusivity of it is, if you catch my drift. Before God, we are all "sons" - heirs - both men and women - and although more and more men have been exploring the "bride of Christ" role, many women have not been exploring the "son of the Father" role. There are many women today whom God has anointed for leadership, for pastoring, for apostleship, for the role of prophet, etc., and they are forced to either put their proverbial lamps under bushel-baskets or be labeled Jezebels or some such thing.

Am I making sense here?
blessings
tal
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Hmm her condition is disturbing to me. It's all done out in the open outside of the church for all to see.. She threw herself down on the ground.. that sounds like putting herself down really hard emotionally. You see her undies, which seems like a type of exposure of something which has or should be private. She is bleeding... that can mean hurting with lots of emotional pain, heart ace.

She has a male part "in Her" , you are not saying she actually has a male part verses a female , but one stuck in her which seems to be causing her pain , if I am reading right.

if so.. she can't consumate a marital covenant with this pastor, something is blocking that from happening from a past relationship with another male.

I don't know, but I feel like this wife is "the church members", who may be hurting from something from the past and this pastor maybe didn't know what he was getting into before he accepted this position.

Perhaps they are still in relationship/covenant with another?

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
The Joshua

Post by The Joshua »

the message from Gloryhis is making a lot of sense to me. The church is under a lot of attach now and people are blaming the pastor for many things because the first wife who passed on was the one who started the ministry and he had to take over, things are tough for him at the moment and the second wife is not really into ministry.