Zombies & Witches

Archives for 2009
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Zombies & Witches

Post by zadokpriest »

This is a dream my son had:

In this dream he came to visit me at my place of employment.

I worked in a tower on the top floor.

My son seems to believe that this dream was the beginning of the tribulation that is to take place in the earth.

In the dream Zombies came to the tower where I worked and began to EAT their way to the top - not the building BUT they where EATING THE PEOPLE in the building. Everytime they finished one floor they would go to the next floor.

There where many people who where being eaten by the Zombies as they worked their way to the top of tower.

I saw them from my position and I grabbed my son and lead others to the basement of the tower.

In the dream my son said that the Zombies did not know that there was a basement.

While we where running to the basement my son saw a huge sub-sandwitch and a cheesesteak sandwitch as well.

He grabbed both and ate them when we got to the basement.

He then went outside and there where witches with a six-point star that was inside a circle - they wrote this symbol on the walls around the building and on the ground. They where praying for the tribulation to come and for Satan to manifest. The did not see my son.

This all took place at NIGHT TIME.

When daylight came - the Zombies got weak and that was when we where able to run.

In the dream I grab my son and we got into my car - we where headed to Philadelphia (We where in Delaware at that time) to warn the people as the Zombies had not made it to Philadelphia.

In the dream we where going to his father's house first.

End of Dream

Zadok
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Hi ZadokPriest,

This is a very interesting dream, and I believe it is for the Church. For your prayer and discernment...

Note: Scripture reference is New King James Version

Several things seem to be very significant: Delaware was the first state and in Revelation, the church in Philadelphia was the Faithful Church. It is the only church of which Jesus spoke nothing negative (Rev. 3:7-13).

More interesting, Rev. 3:9 mentions the "synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not - but lie"... the part of the dream where the witches wrote SIX point stars inside circles seems to go with this scripture. The pentagram has five points, but the Star of David has six...

Here is my interpretation:

The enemy is out to devour Christians and is starting with those who are newer to the faith (not as spiritually advanced or immature in their faith). He is making his way up and seeks to ultimately devour those who are mature (at the higher levels of the tower). Safety lies in the basement - the FOUNDATIONS of Christianity (the Rock, Jesus Christ).

Witchcraft is likely a part of how the enemy seeks to destroy the church...

So far, this attack has not infiltrated the Faithful who "have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied my name..." Rev. 3:8

Going to Philadelphia (The Faithful Church) to warn the people seems to indicate literally that your son (and maybe you) are called to warn of this attack against the church and/or it is a call to intercede. Going to your son's fathers house seems again to indicate the Church (our Heavenly Father's house).

Blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Please read other post first, I just thought of this to add.

In Revelation 3:9 where Jesus says "...who say they are JEWS but are not..."

When John received the Revelations, followers of Christ were not yet referred to as Christians... I wonder if what He (Jesus) meant was they say they are His followers, but are not...

This would make sense in the witchcraft aspect of the dream... of Christians being devoured by false doctrine?

Again, for your prayer and discernment...

cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

just a couple of thoughts when I read it...

these zombies... remind me of thoughts from our 'past' that haunt us.
they have power... because we empower them... and they don't release life.. only death.

Star of "David" Solomon also comes to mind when I read a 6 pointed star and you and I have discussed this in the past... I believe it will come as a surprise to many to know it is used by Freemasons and the occult at the highest levels of witchcraft.

Eating their way to the top... is to progressively take out the weak and the young... as was mentioned.. and move progressively up the ladder... looking for our weak areas that give them access.

Cheers Zadok... artie!
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

constantdreamer wrote:Please read other post first, I just thought of this to add.

In Revelation 3:9 where Jesus says "...who say they are JEWS but are not..."

When John received the Revelations, followers of Christ were not yet referred to as Christians... I wonder if what He (Jesus) meant was they say they are His followers, but are not...

This would make sense in the witchcraft aspect of the dream... of Christians being devoured by false doctrine?

Again, for your prayer and discernment...

cd
this is good insight. ! well done.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Something coinciding with zombies..

In the book of Micah, Chapter 3, Leaders and False Prophets are rebuked.
The description of the eating of peoples flesh is shown here.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Zadok,

I loved your sons dream. Eating their way to the top at your workplace.... hahahaha ROTFL I laughed for a good solid 5 minutes on that one when I read it for the first time last night. I think every workplace is like that, it is a dog eat dog world world out there and the godless have no problems scratching and clawing and eating their way to the top of it. I also loved the pausing for nourishment in the hidden basement. I loved the choice of food of the subway sandwich and the philly cheese steak, that made my mouth water for a good philly. :lol: 8)

As was in the symbols/questions section, I believe that the zombies represent the unsaved that are in the world all around us. Since they are not working for God, they are working for the enemy whether they know it or not as there are no other choices to that. They are always trying to eat their way to the top. However, there is always an under the scenes hidden plan that God has going on throuought the ages, and He is always training us and sustaining us and feeding/nourishing us until we either get to go through it in life or he takes us home which ever comes first. The six pointed star or hexagram (as well as the pentagram five pointed star) has its uses in witchcraft as well as being used as the Jewish star of David symbol. I think in this dream the Jewish star of David symbol is not as applicible, but the hexagram symbol is more applicible because of how it is presented in the dream and what is being done with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

I think philadelphia (city of brotherly love, birthplace of freedom where the declaration of independence was signed) to your son in his dreams might represent his spiritual home or his walk with the Lord, and thus his fathers house in this dream seems to represent heaven and our heavenly father, which is the correct place to run to first when encountering anything not godly. Also notice in the dream the differences between night and day, the night creatures seem to have more power in the night and not in the day. (ref 1st John 1:5-7)

I was really encouraged by this dream eventhough the dark elements in it, and I feel that your son should be encouraged by it as well. He made the correct choice in running first to his heavenly fathers house. Choose that everytime and you can't go wrong in this life no matter the opposition. Hope this blesses. Praying for you guys.

in Christ,
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Thank you all so very much for you insight. I find it very interesting that you each mention the star of david. My son TOLD me it was the star of david the the witches where using in a circle. I PUROSELY left that out only because it is such a contreversal issue and when my son shared this with me I just assumed he said star of david only to give me a better discription of what he saw.

I would also like to add what God has shared with me it seems to tie in with all that has already been shared:

It would seem that the only escape from the enemy would be humility, prayer and fast (as this is a sign of humility). God told me that LEADERSHIP is what the enemy is ulitmately after and that if LEADERS do not humble themselves, come from their lofty position then they will be devoured by the enemy. Basement is symbolic of prayer and humility. The zombies did not know there was a basement - secret, hence secret place. We had to come from the top and go DOWN to the basement. We literally had to humble ourselves. It would seem that God is seeking for LEADERSHIP to HUMBLE themselves - that is what I strongly got from the Lord - PRIDE and HUMILITY. Tower is also symbolic of watchmen on the wall and prophets - who see the danger and then warn the people. The interesting thing is that yesterday a prophesy went forth about us coming up higher and seeing what God sees, hearing what God hears and speaking He says.

Zadok
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

BJ I believe we where writting at the same time! :lol:

Thank you for sharing and your insight - yea I can feel you on the Philly cheesesteak think! :lol:

Zadok
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

Levels of revelation concerning some dreams eh? Well it's always been that way and that's why it can minister to so many on so many levels.
These are all excellent interps..!!
Another dream we can put to bed.... hahaha... I can be so funny at times.. that I make me laugh!!!

Cheers to all who participated.... so true Zadok about the enemy wanting those with leadership on them.
Blessings ... as always my Friend.
artie