trying to sleep but laughing about financial issues

Archives for 2009
peggyo
Diamond Member

trying to sleep but laughing about financial issues

Post by peggyo »

Hi Dreamers:

A funny one!

Last night in my dreams I found myself and my cousin Vivienne (who has had long-term very serious financial issues;I'm a little strapped myself) in my old bedroom that I shared with my sister growing up. In that bedroom was a man who I only knew was a financial person sitting in a small desk near the foot of my sister's bed, by a window. My mother also was in this room with a desk a ways apart sitting across from this financial man and near the door of the room. My mom was doing some figuring.

I notice one of my boys swooping around the financial man to exit the room (where there really is no exit IRL! but there must be a hidden exit there). I say to the boy as he is running by the financial man (don't hit your head on the wall) as I see he is running carelessly by and he just swipes his head across the wall.

The financial man seems amused by this and in the dream I know that the financial man likes me (maybe he is Jesus?).

My mother (who IRL was a financial wizz!/bookkeeper) is speaking across the room to the financial man. My father also comes into the room briefly to speak with my mother. I can tell that my mother is insecure with herself in some way.

My cousin Vivienne, who is an older black woman IRL, and I decide to go to lay down and go to sleep. My sister and I IRL had twin beds in this bedroom that we shared. But the beds in my "dream" room are completely spread apart across the room--looks like the great divide. So my bed was next to one wall, where it did not IRL sit, and her bed was on the other side of the room next to that wall where it did sit IRL.

Vivienne and I go to sleep chatting about all the financial matters that are going on in this room. I declare that if I was married, I would never spend much time talking about financial matters. She goes to sleep and I discover my arm stuck underneath her and move it out. This causes Vivienne to stir. In the process I end up rolling out of the bed onto the floor. I am laughing. Vivienne too ends up rolling out of the bed and she is laughing, although I have this feeling that she is half asleep. Our bodies end up creeping across the floor towards my sister's empty bed, without any effort it seems--they just keep sliding. We are laughing the entire time. She is facing away from me and lying on her right side, and her head ends up abutted next to my sister's bed very tightly. Our bodies are as in a T shape laying on the floor, with Vivienne's head directly abutting sister's bed at the top and my head is behind her back, laying perpendicular to sister's bed. We just lay there sliding across the floor and can't stop laughing.

As far as my sister's financial matters IRL, she seems to always have things under control.

God bless for reading!
Peggy O.