FBI Building and photos

Archives for 2009
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

FBI Building and photos

Post by dance-in-the-son »

My husbands dream 12/27/09

I was with two men whom I seemed to know personally somehow. We were in this FBI or governmental building, I felt like we shouldn't be in there because I wasn't one of them (security/FBI officers) People were in training, etc. I saw people in these glass rooms and they looked at me funny like I shouldn't be there. I was in a room looking through these books of photos (servellience photos of differerent random people) It seemed like they wanted me to do something about the photos but I didn't know what. I was getting ready to leave and this one man grabbed me to keep me from leaving. He had this clear type tube that seemed to be a gun and I knew he was going to shoot me in the foot. I knew it wasn't going to hurt my foot and it didn't. I was thinking maybe I put some steal toed shoes to prepare me even though I didn't know I would need them. It also seemed like he was going to molest me but not in a sexual way. Afterwards I knew why those people were looking at me the way they did, because they knew why I was there.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

bumping :wink:
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

bumping just in case someone has something from the Lord...thanks. :wink:
Dance...
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting dream your husband had. The two men with him in the dream most likely represent angels sent from the Lord for protection. The FBI/security offices seems to be the enemies camp or the world. As a Christian we are only in this world, but we are not of this world. Our final destination is heaven and we do not belong of this world and so we seem out of place and people look at us. Just some thoughts. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

A few questions for you to ask your husband. I am trying to make sure I am understanding....

The two men, he was with, that were familiar to him... Were they also FBI agents?
Were they involved in trying to keep him there also?
Or was that someone else entirely?
Did he feel like they were there for his protection??
Because "strongmen" is what is hitting me about this...Familiar spirits that want his cooperation somehow?? Maybe concerning aiding and abbetting the enemy..... Or wanting to plant "pictures" in his mind that seem random but are meant to require something from him...
If it is the enemys camp,
Surveilance means: close observation or supervision maintained over a person, group, etc., esp one in custody or under suspicion
"custody" again could speak of this being a legal ground issue...

Also, when He said at the end, he knew this was why others knew and were looking at him like he should not be there...

Did he feel like it was pity...or they knew that bad things were in store for him in this place so he should not be here??

I also dreamt about Federal reserve building and I feel like it was a place, where although God may be our ultimate authority there are places we can end up in that the enemy has "legal ground" (jurisdiction) so to speak...as long as we remain there...he has legal ground to afflict...

The man that wanted to keep him there, had a plan to take a shot at what would affect his walk. It seems that He already had his feet shod and armour in place so that the dart of the enemy was not affective. He had made a decision that He was not staying in that place he found himself in but the enemy was not trying to let go. The shot to his walk was not effective but it seems he was warned that the enemy had more up his sleeve to try and keep him in a place of his jurisdiction.
Molest...sounds as if it is key to what the enemy plans to do to be able to retain him.
Molest means abuse, attack, hurt, injure, harm, interfere with, assail, accost, manhandle, ill-treat,
annoy, worry, upset, harry, bother, disturb, plague, irritate, tease, torment, harass, afflict, badger, persecute, beset, hector, pester, vex.

I would take this dream to the father and pray that every weapon of the enemy formed against your husband will NOT prosper!!! God never said the weapon would not be formed...but that we have a Godly inheritance as HIS children to declare it WILL NOT PROSPER!! Thank God that he warns us of the devices of the enemy so that he is exposed and defeated in our lives!!! I declare that your husband shall not be a tool in the hands of the enemy but a mighty weapon in the hand of GOD!!

Please trash all that does not apply, because if his feelings in this dream were different...this would not apply at all!!! God bless you in your search!!!

Thank God we do not have to remain there!!!
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thank you, will share with my husband and pray.

spoken4, I will ask my husband and get back to you on the questions you have...very observant, will ponder these in prayer...I beleive you are onto something...blessings!!!!
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

After talking to my husband I may have gotten a few things mixed up...

(((spoken4))) You asked the following questions:
The two men, he was with, that were familiar to him... Were they also FBI agents?
Were they involved in trying to keep him there also?
Or was that someone else entirely?
Did he feel like they were there for his protection??
They seemed to be agents that worked there....he wasn't sure what type place it was (FBI, Gov't...could be a cult or anything...really not sure)
Yes, they were involved in keeping him there...

They were not there for his protection...I think you are onto something and we are seeking the Lord for answers...it seems to have something to do with some things he deals with on a regular basis and we need prayer for clarity, truth and breakthroughs.
Thanks
Dance...
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

I agree with you for direction and victory in Jesus name!!! He had made a decision to leave...to not remain in this place!!! God only exposes the enemys plans so that we can pray to see them thwarted!!! Thank God that He is the ultimate authority and is still our deliverer!!!

If it is a legal ground issue or a bloodline issue...
This may help you, as it has helped me...A minister from Africa, who has a deliverance ministry taught this at our church. It was awesome....
Blood has a voice....(abels blood cried out to God)
The same way our natural blood/ dna...has a voice.
It speaks to see the same cycles/ sins repeated.(especially in legal ground generational issues not dealt with) He prayed that the BLOOD OF JESUS that has a VOICE would speak louder than any natural blood that flows through our viens!!!

This may not be a bloodline issue at all but thought I would pass that on anyway!! Blessings to you and your husband!!
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thank you, we have been through deliverance, however, we need to continue to seek Him to make sure there arent any other hindrances in our bloodline. Thank you....
Dance...