birds and Hawk

Archives for 2009
Praise

birds and Hawk

Post by Praise »

This was an unusual dream because I saw it with such detail but I did not see it like other dreams. Its hard to explain. I saw nothing apart from what I was looking at. It was short and precise in detail. Thank you for any help!

I first saw a large bird's nest. Inside was a very pregnant bird. I know that birds lay eggs but her belly was large and pregnant with live birth. She was perched on the edge of the nest. I realized her nest was at my eye's view. I immediately realized that in order for her to be protected, I needed to put her nest up much higher. I did this. I climbed up much higher in a tree. I put her and her nest under a left side branch very hidden. The tree had to be an evergreen because I saw the bristles/branches.

As soon as I was back on the ground, I realized again that I needed to water/saturate the bird and her nest. I knew this was important. I grabbed a green garden hose, climbed back up to the nest. When I moved the branch away, I saw all of these bald baby birds filling the nest with the mom. I hosed them gently with water but then I worried about harming them too much since they didn't have feathers yet. I hoped they would be okay and I knew it was sunny out and they should make it. Somehow the spraying of the water was essential and out weighed the consequences.

I covered them again under the branch. I heard a screetch. It sounded twice. I couldn't figure out the sound in the dream. But I immediately woke up and said, "hawk!"
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...Hi Praise...did you sense that a hawk was attacking them or that the mother bird itself was a hawk?

Seems a significant dream to understand...praying for revelation and understanding for you.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Praise

Post by Praise »

Hi Charlie!

The momma bird was not the hawk. I did not see the hawk, just heard it at the end as I was waking. My last thought in the dream was my inability to know what the sound was. But upon waking I knew immediately. My thoughts after waking were that I left the birds safely hid. I can't help much more than this. Thank you for looking at this.

I've been praying but the thoughts I have pondered are not clicking. I thought of the scripture that a bird will tell the matter(possibly gossiping) but it doesn't bear witness(at least not now). I also thought of the washing of the water(word) but I wasn't washing them but I knew that I was saturating them. I even wondered about watering down faith.

My dreams are taking on a change of late. First they were getting shorter and exact and now somehow different and more interactive and real. I think that I'm sleeping less and this may be interfering with my dreams too. I wake up already praying a lot or knowing I have just came out of a deep conversation of sorts. I'm sure the Lord is trying to help me release. There has been a lot of spiritual warfare going on all around as I'm sure many can testify to. Thanks again Charlie for looking at this! May God bless you!!!