Seeing from Inside of Jesus

Archives for 2009
Mona
Platinum Member

Seeing from Inside of Jesus

Post by Mona »

I had this visions last night.

It was as if my spirit was in the Lord's body and I was seeing what he saw.

Now remember I am looking through Jesus's eyes and this is what I see as if Jesus were speaking.

I was walking down the street and saw Mona's house. I saw her windows had red curtains decorated with gold and ancient arms and shields of faith with crosses inscribed into them. Then I looked through her window and could see an Evergreen Noble lit with many lights sitting on the table. The Lights were on and had been on for sometime.

Then while sitting in Mona's bedroom(a place dedicated and consecrated to the Lord) I opened the window to the East and From the West I gave a Birthday cake to a brother and sister who were excited to see me as they knew I had a special surprise for
them. The cake I gave them was pink and white with a pink large candle in the center and I lit the flame.

The children reminded me of Hansel and Gretel from Germany.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Has the Lord been speaking to you about Europe?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

It funny you said that because I had been praying over generational inheritances to come forward. I was just researching the Coat of Arms of Geneology. It is pretty interesting. My father's last name first originated in Switzerland then to Philadelphia Pa in 1775. The Person who first was noted moving to Switzerland to Philadelphia Pa has the same name as my Father and he lives in a town near Philadelphia Pa. Then my mother's name is linked and originated to a Servant of King William in Yorkshire Germany. So I believe the Lord is showing me that My generation inheritance is coming forward. I think the boy and girl may be representation of my mother and father surnames. They are going to recieve the inheritance and then passed down to me. The gift of the Lord was giving from the West but to the children of the East. I am originally from the east coast as well is all my family. They are Pennsylvania Dutch which are some of the very first settlers from Europe to Philadelphia during the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. I am sensing my family is coming into great freedom, liberty and justice from several things and especially economically.

Many Switz Germans back in the 18th century also were persecuted because they took a stand to serve a Holy God and seperated themselves from the Dominant religion which I believe was the Roman Empire. Because of this they were killed so they didn't have much of a choice but to flee the country. My ancestory is linked to this movement.

But I do believe the Lord is speaking that his children from Europe are going to arise. The Blessings are coming from West to the East and a move is coming to forward his future generation. The inheritance for those of our ancestors who were persecuted like the Jews from the Holocaust and times past has made the way for this to happen. The Lord is honoring the past generation and is bringing forth those generational blessings. But we must claim it has our own inheritance for our future as well.

One thing I was thinking about the Noble Evergreen tree as it was a virgin tree(not decorated with things of the world) with just lights(vision and hope of his glory) reminds of the Matthew 24-25. The Story about the 10 virgins who had there lamps lit as the Lord has come and is giving his reward to those who keep oil in their lamps. Come to think of it that my name is Mona actually mean Noble and so I maybe the virgin tree with the burning oil lamps. I have kept oil burning for a long time waiting and expecting. I believe the Lord is coming through this 2010 for the various things I have been praying about over the years.
Last edited by Mona on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Oh I wanted to share this site. Just type in your last name and it will give you the origin and beginning documented generation for your last name.

http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/ASP/sId. ... search.htm
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Mona, your dreams and visions are very interesting.

Was looking through as I do at times and wanted to stop in.

Last night during some downtime at work I was in the book of Revelations and reading what Jesus said to the churches in those first few chapters. The church of Philadelphia was close to my heart as I see it as a promise for some things I feel the Lord has been showing me.

Revelations 3:
7"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. 11I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

In a dream a few years ago I saw the Lord put a pastor like on display in front of a huge crowd. I knew the Holy Spirit and He had this incredible intimate relationship that was waiting for him after going through a very difficult time. I felt the Lord's love and approval of him.

In real life, he has quite a number of critics. I don't see eye to eye on everything with him either (like with 99.9 percent of people I run across and don't claim to have it all right myself) but feel he has some wonderful things and has been a blessing to many.

I believe this is a promise not only for this pastor, but for many others too.

I also find it interesting that you mention the holocaust as I have felt I saw much similarities on a spiritual plane on the topic of genocide and some things I have seen in the body of Christ. The holocaust in Germany and Rwanda have been where my interests have peaked and began diving in.

This is what I see on my end that may help you some. In the bible when the Lord's people would wander, He would bring other nations against them to help turn their hearts back to Him and refine them. Often what would happen is those nations would take it too far and the Lord promised justice for his people. I see this happening on a spiritual level and know as those being persecuted handle it properly and allow the Lord to do what work He is looking to do in them, they will shine brightly with his glory and all will see Jesus in them as they come into his glory for the Lord is bringing his sons and daughters into his glory. Romans 8, the whole world is as if in birth pains for the sons of God to be revealed.

I've had other dreams with pastors being used like nothing I have ever seen before. I don't think it is just for pastors, just where the Lord has connected my heart.

Thanks for sharing. Wonderful things ahead.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey