Kissing dream/Hotel Room

Archives for 2010
latone1
Bronze Member

Kissing dream/Hotel Room

Post by latone1 »

Had dream that I was at my classmate Will's house. He wasn't married in the dream. I remember we were standing in the living room kissing passionately. My guy friend was at Will's front door and could see us kissing. I went to the bathroom and noticed it was dark. I told Will he needed to change the bulb. The floodlights were initially changed, but I remember giving him a light bulb for him to screw in so it could be brighter. In real life, Will is married and I have don't have those kinds of feelings for him as we were just classmates who just knew each other is passing.

2nd dream: I was in some type of hotel with my grandmother. Seemed like the room # was 20 or something. She paid for 3 connecting rooms. One for her, me, and my sister, one for my uncle, and other for my other uncle. the doors led to each other's rooms. I remember checking each room out, and they almost looked like furnished apartments rather than hotel rooms. I noticed there were two tv's in our room side by side on the entertainment center. I was thinking maybe because one was broken. I also thought to myself these were old looking because they were the box tv's rather than the flat screens and why have something old in such a nice room. It seemed like the other rooms were nicer than ours. I went to an uncle's room who was taking a shower. I was looking in the refrigerator and freezer, and he had popsicles in it. End of dream.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

The first dream, I was thinking Will could represent your "will", and by your will you brought light in (you chose to have light).

The second dream, I'm not sure about, so take it with a grain of a salt. The three connecting rooms your grandmother bought I think is just saying that you grandmother connected you all somehow, maybe by saving the people in your dream. Twenty I believe to be a number of service (Jacob worked for Laban for 20 years). Based on the first dream you are probably serving G-d. A television I think represents a message, so you have two messages, probably the old testament and the new testament. Your uncles' rooms looking nicer than yours means that you think that they have it better off than you, or something to that means.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I believe both these dreams are about cleansing. In the first, I believe the Lord is showing you that he wants you to surrender your "will" to his "light" as he shows you some things that need taking care of so he can bring you into what he has for you. The second dream gives some details on what he wants to do. I'm seeing the grandmother as a generational issue and the tv's as representing a seer anointing that needs some work and the uncle as an unclean spirit. The good news is, he's taking a shower! God is doing this with all of us right now to get us ready for what's next. Plus, he just plain loves us and wants us free and healed. Good dream! =)

Oh and 20 can mean redemption. Yay, God!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."