I need you to come and get me...

Archives for 2010
charlie
Diamond Member

I need you to come and get me...

Post by charlie »

This is my daughters dream last night written from her perspective:

I am in a dark cave and I am afraid, I think that my mum has told me to wait here for her. Then I hear my Mum calling me to come and I call back "I can't. I need you to come and get me I am stuck here and the monsters are holding me". My mum keeps calling me begging me to come but I can't move out of the cave. I feel trapped and I am afraid. Finally my Mum comes and leads me out of the cave and I am so relieved but i also feel confused because I thought she had told me to wait there for her.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi charlie:

hows hld is she.
Adolescent
Teenager
Young adult
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hi DB...she's 10...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Hi Charlie.
For your prayerful consideration.

Don't feel I see this all but if it is a God dream, overall seems like there is some confusion with her. She does appear to need help and guidance in an area as she herself doesn't appear to be equipped to find her own way out.

Appears you are first calling her out (if you are you) but then go in to rescue her, probably sensing her need for help.

For your prayerful consideration.
Feel free to toss what may not fit.
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

NW...thanks for your thoughts...there is confusion there for her...she has learning difficulties and she is in a period of coming to terms with this...seems in denial and I find myself trying to explain to her where she is is at (maybe that is the cave?) but at the same time fill her with courage to hope that she can come out....we are doing an intensive program designed to stimulate areas of her brain so it is a very current thing which maybe playing on her mind...literally!

What was encouraging was that once she came out ( I had to pull her as the monsters were holding her back) then she said she saw one of the monsters following her and she turned to look at it and when she did the monster ran away in fear...(((((((YAAAAAAYYYY))))))

WE'RE JUST PRAYING FOR HER DELIVERANCE FORM ALL UNGODLY FEAR!

Grace
charlie
Charlie
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

In Jesus name yes! God give you the wisdom you need for every situation! Been delivered from fear myself, it was a paralyzing stronghold at times and even irrational for a grown woman but it was very real (spiritually)! God is soooo faithful! I memorized Psalm 91 and spoke it before sleeping--when fear was the strongest--and anytime I felt an "attack" coming on. After months of doing that, I went to bed one night w/o the light on and I felt like "something" was missing. So i sat up, turned on the light and thought really hard and realized, I wasn't afraid!

Thank you Jesus, it was such a breath of fresh air! Nothing is impossible charlie!! alohanui!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.