Need Help

Archives for 2010
vanj

Need Help

Post by vanj »

Please everyone pray for me. I know this year is about making choices but thus far I have been very confused since last summer. I've been having visions and dreams and really they exhaust me because I also hear voices. I wonder if they are all from God. Sometimes I believe they are because I receive numbers that sort of suggest. For instance, number 35 which represents hope.

Anyway last night I had two dreams but I will put the other one in another message. The first one is

I was represented by my neice she is age 8 I believe. She was turned to the left, with white on and she had on pearls. She is dark skinned which bothers me in a dream. She had white teeth and all of them. She had her hair parted in a ponytail with two white hair bows on them. The parting is a problem is what I am afraid of. Does it mean parting from the truth? Then I saw a person which I believe represented me with a big diamond ring on the left hand. I don't think it was the married finger. I was on the outside of a white house from the side point right with a amber light above my head and I was on the second step.

Then I saw my dinning room area well lit and the backdoor was open. I could not see outside but I knew it was daylight and the doorknob was silver.

Help!
Last edited by vanj on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi vanj,

This is a lovely vision!
The number 8 is significant as well..and positive!

What has come to my mind is the Song of Songs..

SOS 1:2
Like a lily among thistles
is my darling among young women.

SOS 1:5-6

I am dark but beautiful,
O women of Jerusalem—
dark as the tents of Kedar,
dark as the curtains of Solomon’s tents.
Don’t stare at me because I am dark—
the sun has darkened my skin.
My brothers were angry with me;
they forced me to care for their vineyards,
so I couldn’t care for myself—my own vineyard.

SOS 4:1-7
You are beautiful, my darling,
beautiful beyond words.
Your eyes are like doves
behind your veil.
Your hair falls in waves,
like a flock of goats winding down the slopes of Gilead.
Your teeth are as white as sheep,
recently shorn and freshly washed.
Your smile is flawless,
each tooth matched with its twin.

Your lips are like scarlet ribbon;
your mouth is inviting.
Your cheeks are like rosy pomegranates
behind your veil.
Your neck is as beautiful as the tower of David,
jeweled with the shields of a thousand heroes.

Could the Lord be trying to tell you how much He loves you?

I see the ponytails as being "set apart" to be made Holy!
Your vision is as if she is looking for her love...

Solomon 3:1-3
One night as I lay in bed, I yearned for my lover.
I yearned for him, but he did not come.
So I said to myself, “I will get up and roam the city,
searching in all its streets and squares.
I will search for the one I love.”
So I searched everywhere but did not find him.

Her dress is as pure white as can be, wedding attire!
The white house representing purity as well, and a pure church Body.

Amber represents being in Gods Holy Presense.

Diamonds currently favorite gem of marriage ring.

If it is on the middle finger it could represent Christ being at the center of your life.

The index finger...pointing to His Glory.

Still yet being married to Christ seems to fit perfectly here.

Looking out the back door...into the past...but not being able to see could very well mean that He remebers your sins no more!
The doorknob, silver suggests His Redemption, His Restorative Power to turn things around!

The dining room...waiting to sit at the table with Him, in all of His glory...awaiting The wedding feast?

SO very quickly I wrote this...For your discernment, of course..

I see it as a truelly blessed dream!

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
vanj

Post by vanj »

So could the other dream (the larger ministry) be used as a lure away from what God is trying to do in my life because personally I do prefer the smaller ministry. But I was afraid those ponytails were pigtails instead, yikes! I so glad for your insight. I know that I am under heavy trail and just don't know what to do. Because I receive so many dreams.

The other reason I felt a little apprehensive was because the night before I had a dream that there was a car crash. The car was going left. There were two colors red and royal blue the colors appeared to be two people and they were in the back seat of the car.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi vanj,

It does sound like there is a lot on your mind and heart. Perhaps God giving this dream to you can be an encouragement that He Loves you, and that keeping Him the center of your life is what matters more than anything else.

I do sense a need for prayer for peace, stillness and rest in Him as your husband, protector and guide.

When I get a lot of dreams all at once it can be overwhelming.
I have talked to God about how I feel during those times, and I do pray protection over my heart and mind before I go to sleep.

God knows, that I love to dream, but being close to Him, meditating on His Word and finding a place of rest in Him leaves no comparison.

Piano

Dear Lord,
Help Your child be in perfect peace and Rest in assurance of Your loving care and protection. Remove any confusion, worry and dismay over her life today and give her clear guidance in Your Wisdom, Truth and Grace daily.
Guard her heart and mind by Your Holy Spirit, and with all courage equip her to stand against and be victorious over any enemies schemes.
May Your joy be made full in her life as You work out this sancitification process and bring healing to her life, that You may be praised and glorified. Thank You Jesus, Amen.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I think this goes along with your other dream. Are you in ministry at your current church? I believe the little girl could be a symbol of your ministry there. The dining room could be your church (the place where you get fed), and the back door is open to the enemy. I believe your other dream explains the details of what is going on there.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I think the dream you can basically translate as him showing you as his gentile bride.

The others pretty much got it, but I really didn't reply to give you an interpretation. I just wanted to applaud you for the attitude you take towards dreams. Most people would have taken that dream to be entirely positive, but you didn't do that. You took the attitude of, I know I'm wearing white and pearls, but the pigtails doesn't seem good, and this and that doesn't seem good. That is a very good attitude to take, to look at a dream negative first before you take it positive, and to look at every part of the dream, and not to just assume that the whole dream is one way. If a dream is good, it doesn't do much for you, except maybe encourage you or make you feel good, but if it is negative, it could be life changing, and if you take a negative dream as positive then you are denying yourself G-d's correction in your life, which could have a severe effect in your life.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you to continue in that attitude. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Robert159347 wrote:to look at a dream negative first before you take it positive, and to look at every part of the dream, and not to just assume that the whole dream is one way.... and if you take a negative dream as positive then you are denying yourself G-d's correction in your life, which could have a severe effect in your life.
...good advice...its painful but true...many of us cannot hear the word of correction because our fearfulness causes us to reject anything that threatens us...which is why His love perfected in us casts out this ungodly fear and allows us to face squarely the truth (which is ultimately always for our edification even if it has to bring soe stuff down)...both about ourselves and the society we live in

...having said that Robert...encouragement is SORELY LACKING in some peoples lives and I know for myself an encouraging dream can also release strength to pursue and overcome the next trial :P ...Abba knows our frailty...

Vanj...praying that you know His peace in great measure and that your discernment will grow as you seek to know His leading.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
vanj

Post by vanj »

Thanks to everyone... Just to respond to a few of you guys. My heart has been very conflicted as to whether I should remain at my current Church. There is much humility among the members and a lot of work. Yes, I am in ministry there as a minister and worship leader.

I was concerned about the hair. I realized that the second part of the dream where it appears I am an adult with the same wedding dress, though outside in the dark may be that I am out front but indicates the spiritual condition of the saints. But the porch which I believe represents the pulpit has a amber light glow and the woman I saw in the gown is on the second step. My pearls were another thing. I know scripture tells us not to cast our pearls among the swine. I don't know if I would consider my current church as such. Most of the people are unlearned and I help in many ways to assist them with reading and words that are unfamiliar to them. Is that not what Chirst would have done?

At the other church it is mega and still growing. Although the leadership has much power, this is a minister that is on national t.v. the concern I really have is when I saw a dark angel clothe with white and white wings. And he was in a corner standing over the desk with papers everywhere. I took this too represent that there is a messenger in authority over the other ministers who presents him/herself as light but til not true light. I also took the messy desk and papers everywhere to mean that most of the leadership may be out of order or at least not really organized and focused like they should be.

I had another dream last night which I will share when I can get it altogether. It goes back to the same issue I think but I heard, someone say Judas and then Laban.
vanj

Post by vanj »

Thanks again everyone. After further meditation and I believe Spirit lead God was saying to be about the parted hair that my thoughts are divided between the two churches. He has shown me what differences are within them and which one I will benefit most from.

I was reminded about a double-minded man being unstable and I trully have been of late. Not knowing whether I was coming or going. It also causes the heart to become confused. Thanks again!

Peace, Vanessa