Something in Night Sky, Falling Candlesticks, Rising Statue

Archives for 2010
Knighted

Something in Night Sky, Falling Candlesticks, Rising Statue

Post by Knighted »

I dreamed this a week or so before Christmas.

My first recollection of this dream is that I've just arrived and am approaching a small crowd of people looking up into the sky all in the same direction in anticipation of seeing something.

The next moment I'm in a building sitting among familiar people and hear an individual thanking my friend for allowing them to use the building as a make shift church. I was sitting next to him and leaned over and chided him about this because he down plays Christianity because of witnessing 'stuff' in the past from individuals who claimed to be Believers, 'stuff' that he has shared with me, but in reality he is sympathetic as his wife is a Believer.

The next moment I'm outside in the clear night air, no moon, no clouds, lots of stars and something bright in the sky. It was at a distance, seemed to be multi-sided around the circumference with a handful of bright points at the perimeter and inside of it all looked to be structures, like maybe buildings with smooth features but faceted giving dimension. On one of the structures I could see writing, and my impression was that it was Hebrew, maybe half a dozen letters together. I recall I had been using binoculars or a scope to look closer. This object was slowly moving away and eventually moved out of view blocked by a building I was standing near. I anticipated it would re-emerge into view on the other side of the building and went indoors to get my son to bring his video camera outdoors to capture it on film when it came back into view. My oldest son came with me when I returned outdoors to see it.

What I saw in the sky where I expected to see the object re-appear was a clearing in the sky or slightly more lite up area so that stars were void in this patch. In the middle of this patch I saw a candlestick and then saw it and several others fall out of this patch of sky. Immediately I saw the upper half of an ancient statue of a bearded man and it had a label on it of 5 or 6 letters in Greek. The statue rose and disappeared into the patch and then the patch of sky disappeared.

My son and I were in awe and this where the dream ended.

I don't have a clue why or what to make of this dream, which is what I can say for all my dreams, but this is one of the more outstanding ones I've had in my life, this being the most recent.
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I have no interpretation, but I wanted to say that in the past, I had a dream where I saw bearded half man-half fish ancient Greek looking beings floating or orbiting around in space.

The small group of people may represent those in the prophetic(like yourself) who have been given revelation of something to come, therefore they are expecting this in the dream. Ironically, this dream is giving witness to itself in the sense that what the group is waiting to see is what you are being shown in this dream.

It seems like the bearded man statue you saw has to do with falling beigns or angels that are in the heavenlies (seen as principalities). The candlesticks in the book of Revelations represents the seven churches, but if these candlesticks in your dream are some sort of deception of the enemy it may speak of the rising of false churches in Israel or around the world. There are already false churches that exist, but there may be a plan of the enemy that is to do with these false churches that your dream is revealing to you.

I'm not 100% sure that the heavenly structure was of God or not, but I do know that the bearded man statue that looks like one of those Greek mythologies gods is some sort fallen angel or principality that is responsible for this coming deception. The candlestick falling from the sky reminds me of something that is not good. Sort of like Satan being thrown down from heaven to start war with mankind. In the case of these candlesticks in your dreams, they may represent the work or church of the enemy against the true church of God. A great deception may be on the way.

I think the candlestick is tied to the second paragraph of your dream to do with a " make shift churches." You angry at the fact that this person downplayed the church of God, but this seems minor to what the enemy has planned for the church of God. God is telling you there is something bigger than what you think. We already know that Christ has already giving the church, the bride, the believers victory over the tribulations, trials, and persecutions that is t come against the true church of God. Nevertheless, he wants us to be alert so that we are not taking by surprise when
these things do come to past. This is what I see in this, but may be someone has something more on this.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I recently had a dream in which there was someone represented as a daughter of Jove (Jupiter) who was a Roman god, so I did some research and apparently the Greek equivalent is Zeus. Here is what I found:

King of the Gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky and thunder. His symbols are the thunderbolt, eagle, bull, and oak. In addition to his Indo-European inheritance, the classical "cloud-gatherer" also derives certain iconographic traits from the cultures of the Ancient Near East, such as the scepter. He is known for his erotic escapades. These resulted in many godly and heroic offspring, including Athena, Apollo and Artemis, Hermes, Persephone (by Demeter), Dionysus, Perseus, Heracles, Helen, Minos, and the Muses (by Mnemosyne); by Hera, he is usually said to have fathered Ares, Hebe and Hephaestus.[2]

Is what you saw something like this photo?: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... e_Ma13.jpg

Jupiter, his Roman version, was the patron deity of ancient Rome, he ruled over laws and social order.

The cloud thing you described sounds like the "portals" I see in my dreams. They can be good or bad. Someone with more knowledge on the Greek and Roman systems and what those mean biblically would know more.

I'm wondering if maybe this is a heads up on a coming attempt by the enemy to cause a shift in how church is done by affecting laws/society? So you saw BUILDINGS disappear into this portal and this group of believers had favor with a sympathizer to meet in his BUILDING.

Very interesting dream.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."