Wedding/Giant/Kids

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Wedding/Giant/Kids

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was on my way to my wedding at a house. I was walking there and explaining to my mother that I was marrying my husband to be, Steve, for work and that he said that we could have it annulled right after. I had these stockings on that were made of white leather straps in a large/wide harlequin/diamond pattern that had white crystals on them, and I had regular white stockings over that. I asked my mom if I should put the regular stockings over top or underneath the jeweled ones and she seemed to think under, but I thought over so that it toned down the jewels.

I go up to the door of the house, and see a pair of socks lying on the front porch. I tossed another pair there, too. I went inside, everyone greeted me. Steve came over and grabbed me at the waist sort of from the side and kissed me on the cheek, I think. He went to get me something to drink and I went to the restroom to put on lipstick.

When I came out, a giant showed up, and was pointing out kids and saying they had to go with him. I hid behind something and he pointed to me. I went with him and saw that there was a large box that was coming down, but there was a block under one edge of it that was stopping it from coming down all the way. I assumed it was so that no kids would get hurt. So the giant sat down with me on these hay bales inside where the box would be and said that we would get food once a year and I would be responsible for distributing it out to the kids to make it last all year. I stood up and suddenly there was a woman in front of me instead of the giant and I was pushing her in the chest and saying, "You're the devil!" and finally one push made her sit down on the hay bale.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I feel like this Scripture has something to do with this part of the dream: "food once a year and I would be responsible for distributing it out to the kids to make it last all year." Any thoughts?

"Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time? 43 It will be good for that servant whom the master finds doing so when he returns. 44 I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 45 But suppose the servant says to himself, 'My master is taking a long time in coming,' and he then begins to beat the menservants and maidservants and to eat and drink and get drunk. 46 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers. 47 "That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. --Luke 12
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."