Prayer with Pastor's Wife

Archives for 2007
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Prayer with Pastor's Wife

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I had this dream about a month ago. Here it goes..

I was in an unfamiliar house and I went into a room in between two other rooms and my grandmother who is deceased was sitting in a chair, I was thinking in the dream that this must have been before she died. I went into another room and our church administrator (also my cousin) was there, I told him my grandmother was in the other room and he said I should not be seeing her in bodily form because she is deceased. he said that normally he would only see a firey image for the deceased. I started feeling weird about it and then my pastor walked in and we told him about it and he said, I agree, you should not be seeing her in bodily form and it may be due to bad money. Then he walked into the room where she was (as to handle the situation) I was a little fearful, wondering what was going on and then my pastor's wife walked in and grabbed my hands and started praying. The end...

My interp so far: Pastor can represent God and wife could mean the church. We are currently building a new church bldg. because we are growing fast (this could be the unfamiliar house). It seems like God is working in the background as the church is praying His will. I have had a burden to pray for the church as a group (the one's who have the same burden for the church) I also invisioned us praying as a group outside around the church. I also have some burdens about how people are changing, some of it is concerning, we are going through some growing pains and fellowship seems to be less frequent due to busyness, etc.
:?
I invite any Holy Spirit interpretations as this dream has impacted me and I feel that God may be telling me to do something, I am not sure.

Blessings,
J love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Bump

"Bumping" Please add any insights as you feel led.

J Love Letters
Dance...
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi there!! I only had a few thoughts...I will give them to you to pray over..

The grandma made me think of a familiar spirit...She looked familiar to you but Pastor(the Lord) and the others were telling you that you wouldn't see her like that in the flesh or bodily form if she is deceased...A familiar spirit will come appearing to be something that you know...so that it is deceiving ....it tries to fool you...

Wondering if you aren't symbolic of the body of Christ...or your church?? And your not seeing what is going on...and the Lord is trying to open your eyes to see what is happening...

Wondering if the unfamiliar place is a place of warfare...spiritual realm...a place that maybe the church maybe isn't used to dealing with this type of battle??

Again, these are only thoughts...so please take them to the Lord...
Love you sis..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thank you waiting for Him,

I will take this to the Lord in prayer for wisdom and direction. Our church does seem to be going through some new changes as we are growing fast, it seems there are changes with people in leadership positions and we have already realized there is a spiritual battle, and I do not think they know how to deal with it, I am not sure either. I would appreciate your prayers for our church also. Our new Name is The Lamb's Chapel and there are new challenges as we are also building a new church. There has been alot going on in the dream world, God has been speaking and I feel I am at a crossroads in my personal life again. I have been here before though and did not deal with it. I know that I need tomove forward now with the help of the Lord. Thank you for taking the time to share your heart. God bless and Merry Christmas!

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I will pray as led by the Spirit...often times I pray in the Spirit for things that I truly don't know about...so in this case I will pray in the Spirit for your church and you...in faith believing for HIS will to be accomplished...

Love you and appreciate you letting me share my heart with you...
Your precious in His eyes...
WFH

As I closed my eyes and began to pray for your church and you I seen a bunch of sparkles and they were all different colors...kind of like when Cinderella was turned into a beautiful girl for the ball...you know those sparkles you would see as she was turning into that???....well that is what I seen...and I thought I heard the Spirit of the Lord say...."Behold, I do a new thing...Behold all things will become new".....

I don't know how this will all work out for I only see through a glass partly dim ...but take it to the Father as you always do...I just sense everything is going to be ok....new...

WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

All Things New

Thank you, that is neat. I do beleive that He is doing something new, I already see that and will claim it too. I will keep it in prayer also. Bless you in all your comings and goings. :lol:

J Love Letters
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Answers

This dream has come true....

Part of the interp from this dream: It seems like God is working in the background as the church is praying His will. I have had a burden to pray for the church as a group (the one's who have the same burden for the church) I also invisioned us praying as a group outside around the church. As we are holding hands praying I see God in the background working to answer these requests.

Last night I was asked to be a part in a new intercessory prayer group at church before and after the Wed. night service. We will invite people to come in if they need prayer and we will minister to them and pray, this may also consist of some counseling, etc. It will not be just a prayer and a goodbye never to see them again, we want them to know that this is a safe haven to come to and to be delivered, healed, etc. in Jesus Name....I am still in awe of this and there will be some training/learning to prepare. I am excited, honored and unsure of the outcome, however, my God is awesome and big things will happen in the kingdom!!!!

JLL
Dance...
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Praise God for new beginnings!!!! Thanks for sharing your testimony!!!

God is good!
WFH