Baby Bethany Gett

Archives for 2010
Jen
Diamond Member

Baby Bethany Gett

Post by Jen »

I was dreaming I was at work. We were super busy. But it wasn't work, like it is IRL, it was an airport waiting area, with labor rooms all around. I was getting report on my patients. One of them was
Mrs. Gett. She had a babygirl named Bethany. She wouldn't get out of bed and we as nurses were worried about blood clots.

She was my cousin Eric's sis in law, I saw Eric show up with Moriah (his eldest daughter) and I hugged them and cried and cried. It was as if there had been a national emergency and so that is why we were delivering babies in an airport. I had the "gett" baby girl in my arms, and said "here Eric, this is your niece, Bethany".
She needed her diaper changed, and we were trying to get her crib and get that done and I needed to go talk to this babies mother to get her to walk, so she wouldn't die from a blood clot.
(she didn't have a blood clot, but the potential was there)

WHen we went into the room, the previous nurse had changed her sheets to make her at least stand up, I was going to make her walk the hall.

any thoughts?

Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Bethany means House of Figs. It is also the village near Jerusalem where Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.

The woman wouldn't get out of bed. Was she thinking she was going to die? Was she lazy or stubborn?

Could she be a nation? Reminded of Keith Green " Come on get out of your bed!" Found the lyrics. I just expressing thoughts that came to mind.

Keith Green Asleep In The Light lyrics

Do you see, do you see
All the people sinking down
Don't you care, don't you care
Are you gonna let them drown
How can you be so numb
Not to care if they come
You close your eyes
And pretend the job's done
Oh bless me Lord, bless me Lord
You know it's all I ever hear
No one aches, no one hurts
No one even sheds one tear
But He cries, He weeps, He bleeds
And He cares for your needs
And you just lay back
And keep soaking it in,
Oh, can't you see it's such a sin?
Cause He brings people to you door,
And you turn them away
As you smile and say,
God bless you, be at peace
And all heaven just weeps
Cause Jesus came to you door
You've left him out on the streets
Open up open up
And give yourself away
You see the need, you hear the cries
So how can you delay
God's calling and you're the one
But like Jonah you run
He's told you to speak
But you keep holding it in,
Oh can't you see it's such a sin?
The world is sleeping in the dark
That the church just can't fight
Cause it's asleep in the light
How can you be so dead
When you've been so well fed
Jesus rose from the grave
And you, you can't even get out of bed
Oh, Jesus rose from the dead
Come on, get out of your bed
How can you be so numb
Not to care if they come
You close your eyes
You close your eyes
Don't close your eyes
Don't pretend the jobs done
Come away, come away, come away with Me my love,
Come away, from this mess, come away with Me, my love.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

interesting.. along the same lines that I was thinking also.. the woman was lazy and stubborn.. it wasn't that she couldn't get out of bed.. she didn't want to and it was going to be her detriment..the potential of a fatal deep vein blood clot that travels straight to your heart or lungs.. before anyone can help you.. you are dead.

it was a labor unit in an airport. (IRL I work in a labor unit)
so I believe this to be a dream of significance about the church at large.
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Is not a gett a Jewish certificate of divorce?

I found this:

"Marriage, in Jewish law, is a contract which is created and terminated by mutually consenting parties. A Jewish marriage is dissolved by the acts of the husband granting and the wife receiving a gett. The parties must respectively grant and receive the gett each of their own free will, otherwise it will be invalid."

Bethany Gett would mean "house of figs (Israel?)divorce."

As I understand it, the most common reason for divorce was barreness. Now the woman has born a promise. Perhaps Mrs. Gett needs to arise and fight against separation and abandonment.

Airports are places to prepare to move on to greater heights
...that I might know Him...
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Jen and others:

I don't know what your dream means (praying!), but I found this description of the name Moriah interesting:

English form of Moriya.
In the Bible, Moriah is the name given to the mountain or mountain range where Abraham led his son Isaac for the sacrifice ordered by God.

The meaning of the name Moriya is debated.
Jewish scholars have suggested "considered by God; chosen by God"; but also "the teaching-place", "the place of fear", or "the place of myrrh".
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

hmmm I am wondering now if gett may mean division. "Mrs." means the name Division was given to her through a legal alliance. It was not her birth name.

I think this is related to your prayer request and the burden you carry for both Israel and the consequences of the USA's decisions.
...that I might know Him...
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

I agree with Charys, plus I think the dreamer that posted "The coming storm" could be related.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

wow...thank-you, for all of these responses.. they are amazing and full of things that I hadn't given a thought to, but do really ring true.

wow! Pour more on these people Lord.. more annointing..

I am thank-ful you all are here!
Jen