flying over a camp of disaster survivors

Archives for 2010
ReBorn
Diamond Member

flying over a camp of disaster survivors

Post by ReBorn »

In the first part of the dream I'm in a lake (I think I'm on some type of paddle boat) I come out of the water and then somehow I'm flying

I fly over what appears to be a camp of homeless women and children- I think they are survivors of some type of devastation like a hurricane, tornado, or something like that.

As I swoop down closer to them, I notice they all have some of their belongings with them. They have many blankets, mattresses (laying on the ground) and they also have televisions with video game equipment hooked up to them (and the kids are playing video games)

Anyway,
I hoover over this one lady and she has triplets-they all have reddish and bright gold hair. She is trying to feed them all with only one bottle. They are all on the edge of a curb.

Then I see one lady who appears to be a police woman with a flashlight. She is looking at the survivors and trying to find something but not sure what.

In one part of the dream I see stops along a road that I perceive to be bus stops.

Any Holy Spirit Revelation would be helpful!
Last edited by ReBorn on Tue May 25, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I forgot to mention, in the beginning when I spoke of being on a paddle boat, the boat looked like a boat that you would see in
chitty chitty bang bang. It may have even been more like a bicycle.

It was like a boat that transformed into something and I was then flying
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

BUMP
The Lord is my Shepherd
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Change is coming to the church and how we meet. What I am seeing is more small group gatherings in store fronts and such. In fact, I am starting a new work like this to reach the new age/pagan community. Many of them are more gifted seers than us. This type of thing allows us to reach people we couldn't reach otherwise. The problem is, we don't have enough laborers. Last night in a dream I was told to get ready for 500 people, and that it would have to be split in 2 somehow because of sheer numbers.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Hi WP,
I was told to get ready for 500 people, and that it would have to be split in 2 somehow because of sheer numbers.
Your words reminded me of when Moses was speaking with his father- in-law and the father- in-law told him to gather up spiritual men (able men) who could help him with all the ppl.

He told Moses "this burden is way too much for you to bear alone." or something along those lines!

I'll try to go find the scripture.

:wink:
The Lord is my Shepherd
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

What struck me was that this dream is about rising above Lakeland. Does that mean anything to you?
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

No I'm not sure what you mean Will :oops:

What does that mean?
The Lord is my Shepherd
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Probably noting. Lakeland Florida had extended meetings with Todd Bentley. Some called it a revival. I think the whole experience to a good job of dissalusioning people. Some times I just through something out. The think about giving a bad dream interpretation is that it makes the good ones look better. HAHA.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Your funny Will. :lol:

in Christ,
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Note to myself about this dream:

My son Nathan told me after school yesterday 05/11/2011 that he is reading the book chitty chitty bang bang in his class and that it is a chapter book.
The Lord is my Shepherd
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Reborn, do you think this dream that you had a year ago maybe indicative of what is now going in the South? From looking at this it appears that this dream was a prophetic dream. This is just my opinion based off what you had written.
In regards to your note on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, it could be that simple as well. However, I see a parable of sorts from this.
Chitty means merchant and bang means to pound or mill (milling grain) in other words: after harvesting wheat to obtain the grain, milling or pounding is needed to remove the husks. On threshing, the chaff breaks up, releasing the grains.
Jesus will come to gather his wheat into His barn but would burn the chaff with unquenchable fire. Jesus used the term wheat as a symbol for his true followers = the elect in Christ. He also spoke of the master's barn as a picture of heaven. The chaff burning in unquenchable fire symbolizes the unregenerate sinner who will suffer eternal torment.
But before the wheat can be gathered into the barn, it must be threshed. Pounding the wheat, the heavy weight of an ox's hooves or dragging a threshing sledge over the stalks causes great pressure to burst the grain free from the husks. The word for intense pressure in Greek is thlipsis. It literally means being crushed under a rock. The word, thlipsis is translated as hardship, trouble, persecution or tribulation.

I hopes this helps; toss out if it does not resonates. God Bless
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Yes Newbie, (i think your right)

I'm reminded also of this scripture:

Matthew 13:36–43

The Parable of the Weeds

36 Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples came to him, saying,“Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field.”

37 He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one,

39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels.

40 Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the close of the age.

41The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,

42 sand throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.
The Lord is my Shepherd
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Post by wheretonow33 »

Warrior Princess. What did you mean by your comment " many of them are more gifted seers than us?" You could not possibly mean that the new age/pagans have more gifted seers and for this reason or common interest of the prophetic, will provide a way to reach them. This would be concerning to me. Please, clarify.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

His gifts are without repentance. They're just using them for the wrong side. Many of them have been hurt by the church because of their giftings.

And yes, when they experience the true source, the tangible love and power of God, many of them cry out for Jesus.

Check out Todd White or Jason Westerfield on You Tube. They are great examples.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Post by wheretonow33 »

Warrior Princess. I am not exactly sure what you mean by "His gifts are without repentance. I have heard this before, though. I will do some research, praying and thinking about this. However, in my current thinking, your explanation seems conflicting to me. You had stated new age/pagans.... them using their gift for the wrong side... His gift. Seems confusing. I would assume the Lord speaks to whomever he chooses... this I can agree with, but to say that they have seers that are more gifted than true Christians; that causes me concern.