Baby being sacrificed

Archives for 2010
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Baby being sacrificed

Post by Demon_Buster »

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 pm Post subject: Baby being sacrificed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so sory this was to be a new post....
Vision in a dream, I was watching a what looked like a baby who had been put on top of a helicopter the blades spun around and would ripped the baby to pieces The baby’s arms where pulled back till it screamed I could hear babys screeming allaround me,then someone I saw spoke and said I hope that won’t happen like it did last year I then saw a tear from his eye but in my spirit I felt he had no remorse

DB

Ambassador for the Lord
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

Usually, transportation vehicles speaks of a ministry or individual. The helicopter is one that soars in the air, thats lofty, flying high; however the blades (spears/javelins/swords) are ripping babies apart/hurting them/tearing them apart instead of healing/ministering to them.

I pray this helps.

God bless
Poetic Seer
frankie2706
Silver Member

Post by frankie2706 »

do you think this could be a dream about abortion? Have you been praying about that?
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

No, I did not get anything referencing abortion at all.
Poetic Seer
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Some thoughts, for discernment...

I had asked about hellicopters in dream questions.

I believe hellicopters do represent rescue, deliverance and unique manueverability.

The Holy Spirit does all of these things.

Keeping that in mind..placing the baby (ministry/gift) in the wrong place, on top of (or above) the vehicle (Holy Spirit unique rescuing qualities) instead of safe inside the cabin cradling it.. causes the ministry to not only die but suffer great death.

Like the blades are truth that propels with power, His Word, but it needs to be cusioned or protected with grace.

Pride puts things above the Holy Spirit.
The enemy isnt sorry for that one bit, because that is his claim to fame.

Leave what does not rest.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi DB:

Welcome to the club of the prolific baby dreaming that has been going on! Hope you read the posts that Charys had started, as she was wondering what all the baby dreams of recent have been about.

Just a question, but when I read your dream I did not understand who is the "he" that had a tear from his eye--the baby? Someone who put the baby on the helicopter? Or someone in the helicopter?

Thanks~
Peggy O.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi Peggy, the person I saw with the tear I dont know him, in the dream and I dont think I know him IRLI , but it felt he was the person who put the baby on the helicopter
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

DB:

I think you have gotten some pretty good interpretations.

I would add that, according to your dream, this would relate to something that happened last year, so may be a warning not to repeat the same.

Pray for your full revelation/understanding!
Peggy O.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

DB, were you planning on going to Wilderness Outcry in Poplar Bluff?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

I wonder if high-flying ministries can sometimes forget the vision they are given to tend and nurture. I have seen disagreements arise recently over how a facility is built, for example, that hurt some of the younger church members. It seems we lost sight of our vision to raise up disciples and equip them for service in the kingdom and instead almost sacrificed them to the service of the kministry.

Again I see the theme of forgotten ignored babies and disappointment. I see lost, forgotten and ignored dreams and visions. This scripture comes to mind:
Proverbs 29:18 (New International Version)

18 Where there is no revelation [or vision ], the people cast off restraint;
but blessed is he who keeps the law.
...that I might know Him...
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

These passages came to mind -
2 Cr 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.

2 Cr 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,

2 Cr 10:5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

This could affect the ministry/calling that HE has birthed in you.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (The Message)

3-6 The world is unprincipled. It's dog-eat-dog out there! The world doesn't fight fair. But we don't live or fight our battles that way—never have and never will. The tools of our trade aren't for marketing or manipulation, but they are for demolishing that entire massively corrupt culture. We use our powerful God-tools for smashing warped philosophies, tearing down barriers erected against the truth of God, fitting every loose thought and emotion and impulse into the structure of life shaped by Christ. Our tools are ready at hand for clearing the ground of every obstruction and building lives of obedience into maturity.

Some food for thought!
Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi all and thanks for the posts

Hi WP.
I dont know what Wilderness Outcry or Poplar Bluff?
are....I live in China...thanks or the post