I had a vision within a dream

Archives for 2007
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

I had a vision within a dream

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Has anyone else ever experienced this before? It was well over a year ago and just awesome. I was dreaming.... part of it was walking thru a mall which I took to represent my life. I got to the end of the mall and into a larger area, and then the lights dimmed and went out like at the movies, and I stood or sat and looked up and watched a vision where the ceiling of the mall would have been. That was my first and so far, only, vision within a dream.

((It was of the solar system and I saw all the planets, including the Earth and the sun. The sun was emitting rays and they were hitting the earth/us.... They were large and powerful rays from the sun directly hitting us. I have no idea what effect these rays were having as far as life down here goes; I just was watching this play out on the screen.

At one point the earth moved out of the way.... like it tried to move to the left and to the right to avoid being hit by these rays from the Sun but it was still hit by them. Then after a brief time, I saw a HUGE asteroid come from the direction of the sun [no idea why the sun didnt burn it up, just reporting what I saw} and it was headed right for the Earth. It was at least half the size of our planet..... maybe a little more.... then it hit us head-on.

I saw a ball of fire/explosion.... and then the earth was gone, burned up. I either looked away or there was a pause.... but when I looked at the screen again, ALL of the planets were gone and I think possibly the SUn was gone too.

It was an incredible dream/vision.... I woke up once it was done and shared it via email with my email list. Most people didnt have anything to say! That surprised me.

Oh, when I was watching the rays coming from the sun and hitting the Earth, I saw writing in the sky (it was all black, I was seeing outer space). I saw it as it was being written and read it, but for some reason when I woke up, I couldnt remember what that writing said. I did get "gamma rays" when I woke up and prayed about this dream/vision in a dream.

I just wanted to share this.... and again ask if anyone has had a vision within a dream? It was very cool, I wouldnt mind if He gave me another one!
talitha

Post by talitha »

I've had visions within dreams before, yes, but nothing so spectacular as what you're describing! WOW!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi MW,
You know sharing a dream like that freaks most people out, LOL.
I think it is an awesome thing the Lord shared with you.
While reading it I was reminded of "wormwood". I'm not sure it is the interpretation of your dream but you can check it out and see what you think. Revelation 8.

Oh and when there is a vision or a dream within a dream the Lord may be saying pay close attention here. It is important what He is showing you.

My son has had the movie screen/tv type dreams.

Blessings,
Joy
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Yes, I guess maybe my sharing it with my e-mail address list.... I guess maybe I did freak them all out LOL I did wonder why noone had anything to say except one lone person, who commented, "Wow, intense!" :D

Thanks for commenting... I had wondered about the vision within a dream thing.

What do I do with a dream like this? I was watching all this as if seated in outer space, just watching a movie happen in front of my eyes. God couldn't have shown this to me for no reason though...

I do know whenever I hear stuff about Global warming, I feel like No.... that isn't right, its the SUN. I mean after I had this dream.... there were clearly rays coming from the sun and hitting the earth. What can I do? Just pray for this to be averted? But I dont think it can be because the Bible says everything will be "burned up" and yes, the asteroid reminded me of some passages in Revelation. It was very cool to get to watch this, a front row seat. I felt no fear in the dream, just great interest in what I was being shown.

I had another "will freak you out" kind of dream but I am not sure if should be sharing it or not. I guess I just need to wait and pray to be shown what to do? ? I'm worried that maybe I'm supposed to be doing something with these dreams He gives me but I just dont know what I am to do.... I am afraid of Him getting mad at me and being like, "I gave you this dream and that dream and that one; why didnt you warn people??" Who do I warn?? Maybe just posting it (one of them) here is a start?

Thank you for responding to my post. Yes I guess I did write that rather matter-of-factly like Oh and I watched our solar system get destroyed, la de da.... sorry! :mrgreen:
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I would just pray and ask the Lord what He wants you to do...Also ask Him if you are to release these things..because some words are for due seasons...and He may have you release it to your home church if you have one...But I do know that He never gives us things for no reason...Even if its to pray and wait...its accomplishing something...

Sweet!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Thank you for responding to my post. Yes I guess I did write that rather matter-of-factly like Oh and I watched our solar system get destroyed, la de da.... sorry!

You have to tell it like it was given. Maybe you did exactly what you were suppose to do with it by sending it to the email list. :mrgreen:

You prayed into the dream and we are always suppose to do that. The Lord will be kind and patient with you and me. He loves us! Just think the Creator of the Universe loves us!!! :mrgreen:

BTW- I'd be hard to freak most of us here out. Pray and post as led.

((MW))
Joy