Blonde Man

Archives for 2007
Joy2dream

Blonde Man

Post by Joy2dream »

I was at work (but the place looked nothing like my IRL office). I was in a attic type room with a long table, reminds me now of when I was in Sunday School. Anyway I was working on the accounting type things and that is why I was in the attic so I could be alone and not disturbed. Some of the surveyors came in and were getting ready to leave so I began to gather my books, ect. up and move back downstairs to my real office (not IRL). My real office was in the front of the office building, had a window and was very nice. But as I was getting my things gathered to go downstairs as could see (as you can only in a dream) behind me coming down a path with green plants blocking the top portion of them, another survey crew. They were carrying a yellow tripod and I could see that very plainly. There were several men and I could only see their feet at this time. I knew I couldn't go downstairs yet because these guys would want something from me (work related). This one surveyor came in and gave me a huge hug, nothing sexual, just a big bear hug. Then he begin to tell me about a woman approaching him. As he was telling me this I could see it happening. The blonde surveyor was in a contained body of water that belonged to someone else in his family. He was soaking and steam was coming from the water. He had his arms stretched over the top of the pool thingy, which was above ground BTW. The woman (cannot remember what she looked like) approached him from behind and he thought oh no not again, as if he thought she was going to hit on him. The woman asked him if he had been __________ (forgot the exact word) before. Then the dream went back to me and him in the upstairs attic office. He was telling me that she was wanting to know if he had been to a particular kind of party before. He hadn't so he was going to host this type of party. He said it was a (slang word for prophylactics ) party. I knew that this party was going to led him to Jesus. I knew in the dream that this guy was happier than I had ever seen him before.

I don't know this guy in real life and don't work with anyone like him. This guy was very handsome.

I would toss this one up to a soulish dream (still may) if it wasn't so vivid.

Blessings,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Got anything on this one yet??

The only thing that jumped at me when I read was the saying "measure up"....when I came across the surveyors I heard that in my spirit..."they are checking to see if she measures up"...

I don't know HOWWWWW that fits...lol..but I figured if it didn't you would toss it anyway..lol..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

They're (people at work) checking to see if I measure up I know. :mrgreen:

This was a weird dream, I also wonder if it is a soulish dream.
Who ever heard of that kind of a party? It was going to be like a tupperware party of something.

Blessings,
Joy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

attic -where things are stored up
table- covenant
yellow
tripod-tri- three pod- new seedling
blonde surveyor was in a contained body of water that belonged to someone else in his family. He was soaking and steam was coming from the water. He had his arms stretched over the top of the pool thingy
I was thinking of this as a soaking in praise and worship
steam- breath of God
Outstretched arms and water- Holy Spirit

Joy if it is soulish it has alot of good stuff
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

oops I forgot the party I was thinking that when a soul is saved they throw a party in heaven we ought to do that here. I'm not even sure why im thinking that I think I heard that on the fathersloveletter. about the party.

any way if nothing speaks to you please just pitch it out.

Lots of Love and Merry CHRIST mas
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Some good thoughts being brought out but guys what about the prophylactics party? Any thoughts here?

Blessings,
Joy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

adj. prophylactic
Acting to defend against or prevent something, especially disease; protective.

now that would be a party. Praise the Lord.
Naveah