petting a white wolf

Archives for 2007
givingthanks
Gold Member

petting a white wolf

Post by givingthanks »

A close Christian friend of mine had these two dreams back to back:

She was standing on a river bank and she was watching a man who standing in the river. He was chest high in fast-moving, muddy water and he beckoned her to come in and get baptised. She would not go in (cautious) because the cold water was too dirty and too fast moving like spring flood water..

Then she went back to sleep and had this dream the same night:

She was squatting with one knee on the ground, reaching over and petting a white wolf with her right hand....IRL she is left handed. The wolf was laying on its back letting her pet him on his belly.....The wolf trusted her and she trusted him...She had power over the white wolf and was confortable in this situation....
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Givingthanks,

She was standing on a river bank and she was watching a man who standing in the river. He was chest high in fast-moving, muddy water and he beckoned her to come in and get baptised. She would not go in (cautious) because the cold water was too dirty and too fast moving like spring flood water..
In this dream the dreamer is aware of the schemes of the enemy and she knows that the water is not the kind she needs to be immersed in. I feel like the Lord may have shown her this part to show that this person is trying to deceive her but the deception on the first attempt is obvious.

Then she went back to sleep and had this dream the same night:

She was squatting with one knee on the ground, reaching over and petting a white wolf with her right hand....IRL she is left handed. The wolf was laying on its back letting her pet him on his belly.....The wolf trusted her and she trusted him...She had power over the white wolf and was confortable in this situation....
In this dream the deception is not quite so obvious. The wolf is white which some would interpret to be Holiness and in the dream the dreamer may be seeing it this way, however she had to bend her knee and yield the hand of power to rub the wolf's belly. The Lord is showing the dreamer this so that she will be wise and not deceived.

These are good dreams and the Lord is giving them as a warning to the dreamer.

As always take the interpretation to the Lord in prayer.

Blessings,
Joy
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Thank you Joy....I believe your interp is right on....It is a warning dream....

I would like to know who she is to be cautious about?....Is it a man, a false teacher. or is it anyone? Since this dream was back to back I felt it was relevant for now or soon to be....Do you think that is right?

Your reply is deeply appreciated....
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Givingthanks,
I would like to know who she is to be cautious about?....Is it a man, a false teacher. or is it anyone?
I don't know, I can think it is someone that she thinks she will be able to handle. Like in training a wolf, a wolf can be trained but it's natural instinct is to be wild. The wolf was white so I wonder if it is a person with a religious spirit or a form of godliness. But these are only my thoughts.
Since this dream was back to back I felt it was relevant for now or soon to be....Do you think that is right?

Again, I don't know. I think they were back to back in order for the dreamer to understand how at first she was able to Spiritually discern and then the Lord showed her how she was deceived. I tend to think it is because of something current in the dreamers life but this type of dream is a lesson on discernment and is a life lesson IMO.

Wow, you really thought deep into this. You go!
Sorry, I don't seemed to have helped you, but if I don't know you just need to say I don't know.

Bless ya,
Joy
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Oh Joy, you helped immensely with this dream. In fact, you put it in order. We knew it was showing deception but we didnt get the correlation or the progression of the dream....thank you so much for your time....you are a blessing ...and my friend will be on guard now.

To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed. Also. it is better to be fore-warned than caught unaware in these days....
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed. Also. it is better to be fore-warned than caught unaware in these days....
Amen! How cool to have a relationship with the creator that loves her enough to tell her the enemy's plans. :mrgreen:

Praise Jesus!

Blessings,
Joy