Was Given a $1000 bill and Victorias Secret Card...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Was Given a $1000 bill and Victorias Secret Card...

Post by clare777 »

Oh my...this one is interesting..

I dreamed that i was in some sort of meeting with a group of people and we where being questioned. There was a man there that was like the "King" and he had bodyguards and supervisors wiith him. They where the ones who was asking the questions.
In the dream, we where askeda series of question and where giving a lie detector test. (I cant remember the questions).
One of the "Kings" supervisors made a comment about me and said, " She is 99.5% correct"...so in the dream, the men seperated me from the other people. Then, The "King" told one of his supervisors to "IT" to me...so he hands me a bill. I looked at the bill and realized that it was a $1000.00 bill. Then he hands me a credit card and I look at it and its a Victorias Secret card that I can use as much as i want..
I was very surprised and in shocked when I saw the $1000.00 bill (because I have never seen one :shock: ) and also having a victorias secret credit card to use anytime.... :shock: :roll: :wink:

Anyways...Please be in prayer about this and Holy Spirit led..
Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

bumping... :P
talitha

Post by talitha »

This really reminds me of Daniel and his friends, the favor they were given with the king and the way they excelled in wisdom....... wonderful dream - I do believe that you and your DH will be given favor with people outside the OC (organized church) - favor with powerful people such as mayors and business executives - so this goes along with that, to me......

blessings
tal
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thanks Tal....this confirmation on alot of things...
What came to mind when I read your response was:
Marketplace Apostles...

www.sonsofglory.com/moderndayapostles.hml

if you have time, please read...
Much love to you in Christ,
Clarissa