White Snake with small black stripes

Archives for 2007
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

White Snake with small black stripes

Post by dance-in-the-son »

My best friend had a dream last week and she usually doesn't talk of having dreams. She had a dream that she had a boss who was an attorney and an assistant, my friend assisted them. They were in the woods and there was a white snake with black stripes and she grabbed it by the neck and said, "now what do I do with it" (IRL) she would have never touched that snake. She later saw the kids over there playing with it and that is why she got rid of it in the first place. Scenes change and she sees a few cars, very nice (BMW, etc) one of them is her boss' car. Then she sees her boss' young child driving the car but it turns into a baby buggy and he is dribing it. Sounds weird, but it seems to have some kind of meaning. Please let me know if there are any Holy Spirit interpretations for this. Thank you. It is so neat because people are saying they are having dreams and they never have before. I am wondering what the purpose is...

Jesus Love Letters :)
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Snakes/white

Any ideas on this, my friend doesn't understand what a white snake could mean. For some reason I thought of someone posing as being in knowledge (maybe a christian) but really a bad influence or fake in the faith...Any Insights?

J Love Letters
Dance...
inspiretofly
Bronze Member

Post by inspiretofly »

I read this topic heading right after you posted it.
I was praying late last night and all that I have on this is about the snake.
Please review and pray. I don't know why but after a very long day for me - car window broke and door handle broke - now in sending you this - my children are all fighting and screaming - not normal - I will try to get all that I thought of last night in.
The scripture that comes to mind is to abstain from all appearance of evil.
The white snake is attractive and the black stripes are obvious "red flags" that are being ignored. I think that there is an idea of getting as close to it as one can and maybe just maybe it won't bite me - even though I know that snakes like this bite others = the danger isn't there for me.
There were 2 things that I thought about in prayer = this "snake" affects either or both of this individual's family and/or finances.
I'm not sure how it is being presented - but it looks attractive and on most levels looks harmless.
It kind of bothers me now after reading it all that two others (stronger/supposedly wise) were there with her and let her pick it up - no warning, no hesitancy, no advising against it - this would make me think of wise counsel - I think it is Psalm 1:1-2.

This may be far fetched from the top part = but the striving, goals, and decisions we make now - about finances, what is best for us and our children, etc... have lasting effects - on our family and others - and also on how our children interpret what we are doing and why - maybe "how they will remember it". I would say it is a take heed dream.

I hope this helps.

Inspiretofly
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

It's funny you mentioned financial, this is a big issue for them that has gone on for awhile now, it is late at night so I will share this with her tomorrow. I am sure she can relate to this and we will definately keep all this in prayer. Thank you for your time and prayers on this. Blessings to you and your family.

Love,
Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
inspiretofly
Bronze Member

Post by inspiretofly »

I just read what I wrote and see something that may not have been clear - the wise counsel. Ps. 1:1-2 is the right scripture - but there is a lack of wise counsel or a lack of heeding it = I don't know which.

And for taking heed relating to this dream= I found these.
Prov 13:1a & 18
Prov 15:5 & 6
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

snakes can mean tales.. as in gossip etc.. or they can be temptations or a demon spirit.
in your friends dream I got the impression that the snake could be symbolic of the lusts of the flesh.. she is to stand guard and may even be put into a place to watch.. pray for.. this attorney's children?
Shalom to you!!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

I just want to confirm, I also sensed finances as I read this ( before I read any responses). I re- read it because I couldn't understand why I was sensing finances, when it seemed none of the symbols were pointing to it, but it stayed with me.

Being in the woods may have to do with something not being clear or even being in a situation, and not seeing a way out. But the snake is clearly what seemed to be pointing to finances for me .

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
blove

Post by blove »

Hello all...I'm new here and I've never responded to anyone's posts before. For some reason, though, I read this post and I felt menace and deception very strongly. It resonated from the moment I read the post. In fact, I read the subject several times over the past few visits to the forum, but I never clicked to read more.

I couldn't understand why I continued to feel like I should read this post, and when I did start to read it, I felt your friend is receiving a warning. As someone else said, the fact that two others were present and no one gave warning about picking up the snake seems significant. Further, once your friend had the snake, she wondered what was next. I feel like I should say someone is leading her to do something she should not be doing, and she feels lost, not knowing which way to turn (what to do with the snake) because she is being led astray.

I may be totally off base here, really. Interpreting dreams is not my gift, however I felt compelled to share what I felt and what message I received. I hope it helps.

Have a blessed day!
blove

Post by blove »

I know I just posted, but I felt like I need to say this: "the child in the car is not important - it is another layer of deception - see past that and get back on the path"

I don't know what that means or why, but I try to always listen when I'm being asked to pass a message. I don't even know if the person who had this dream is strong spiritually, but I do know that it is important that this person "let go of the snake and heed the word"
Alabaster
Bronze Member

Post by Alabaster »

Hi, when I first read your dream I got the impression of "prison stripes" in my spirit from the white snake with black stripes. (snakes deceitful and crafty and white being deceptive) Is your friend talking to a man who may be a criminal or crook underneath and she doesn't know it. By her kids picking up that snake and playing with it and his kids driving a car that turns into a baby buggy it seems like she may be playing with fire with a man who appears to be rich, wealthy, and smart but is really a criminal and and very childish and deceitful underneath and it may be warning her of someone she's seeing at the present or maybe someone who she will meet soon. This is just a thought. Because the kids was playing with it, it may have been pleasantly tempting at first, but her discernment kicked in and realized danger. And she saw the truth (the snake and the ritzy car changing). Please pray about it and disregard it if it does not bare witness. God bless you! Alabaster