Red Lights On My Back

Archives for 2007
Joy2dream

Red Lights On My Back

Post by Joy2dream »

IRL, my back has really been hurting, all over but especially my lower back. I have made a few trips to the chiropractor (which BTW is a Christian) and sleeping on a heating pad at night. Last night it was really bad, I didn't take any advil or tylenol but just went to bed thinking it would be ok with the heating pad.
Here is what I can remember of the dream.
Is it soulish because of my pain?
BTW-I did go up for prayer tonight at church for it.

Dream:
I could see my spine and there were red lights on it about the size of a push tack. I knew each light was something to do with a different church. Each light represented a church.

Blessings,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

wow Joy..I don't think its a soulish dream...but as usual you have to wait for the Lord to confirm that with you..

Sounds like intercession...The first thing that came to me was the Lord was wanting you to pray for several of these churches that were "out of line"...not lined up right in the word of God...

The spine would be interesting to search out in the role it plays in the "body"...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Interesting..................
Thinking on this. I wasn't getting anything except heat on my back.

Bless ya,
Joy
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

wow, this first thing I thought of was the different churches individually in a time of hurt or hurting. It says that we are the body of Christ and member individually. To me it is a call to remember to pray for others in the body like you for healing.

Travis
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Thanks guys! I am praying over this one. The guest speaker last night was calling for prayer and a 21 day fast and our church is calling for all day (not all night) prayer. So perhaps this is lining up (like a spine, all nerves leading from the head to the body).
The speaker last night was a pastor from a church about 40 miles away.

Bless all yall,
Joy