meeting brothers and sisters I did not know about

Archives for 2007
t_vest
Platinum Member

meeting brothers and sisters I did not know about

Post by t_vest »

Please read this to the end it is very long and did edit it but it speaks of healing and reuniting of all God's children.
Could be totally off but I am getting that this is a least most of
the meaning .

I dreamed that one of my three sisters and I started finding other brothers and sisters we had no clue existed. Every time we met there would be more and more.
The first time we met it was to reunite with all three of my sisters. ( only two of us talk)
I found one by seeing a house and I knocked on the door and talked to a lady she asked me in but I was eating bread and did not want to drop any on her floor. She said she would make a call. I then seen an old man and woman in a car drive by there was a guy in the back they all looked at me very hard.

The adopted mother did not like me but let me in she was very controlling. I found my self in my brother's room and we were all taking down his posters, he had put varnish on them and on the walls. I mentioned that maybe we could use an iron and a cloth and
heat it and maybe it would soak up the varnish. She looked at me mean and said she would use glass cleaner. (ON VARNISH). The guy had been
very protected and sheltered to the point that he was like a child. She was very controlling. When I looked at him i saw a small boy.

As we were working there was a song playing, it was Kutless's
Strong Tower. ( The song goes "You are my strong tower, shelter over me, beautiful and mighty everlasting King. You are my strong tower , fortress when I'm weak your name is true and Holy
and you face is all I see.")

We, my new found brothers and sisters ended up in my father's house ( this is the house we did grow up in and in real life and was a very hard and painful childhood.)
Nobody was there except my three sisters and all our siblings.
I was in the back bedroom that used to be my old room, it was empty no furniture or pictures .. There was
only about four of five of us ranging from my age to smaller 5 or 6 year olds. I did know if I could sleep there because of it's past.
We decided to hold hands and pray. I took the little girl's hand that
was beside me and told her to grab the mans hand that was standing on the outside the circle. There were two of them.
He said no don't let go and
he told me to hold his hand with hers. The two men were not our
brothers but they made me feel very peaceful and. We all prayed together and it was wonderful. I felt such a bonding and healing.

Thanks for you time tv