spouse arrested

Archives for 2007
LeeLee
Bronze Member

spouse arrested

Post by LeeLee »

I parked my car in from of my house and then went to my husbands car to get something out of it. I see him coming out of the house through the rear view mirror and think he's going to tell me not to take his car. Then I see undercover cops all over the palce going in and out of a neighbors house.. I get out of the car and I see a policeman taking my husband away in hand cuffs. He looks emotion less and not fighting the cop or saying anything...
An under cover cop passes me and I said what is going on why did you take my husband.. he says tickets are owed on the car didn't you know? I am thinking they are taking the car my husbad drives, but they took the car that I drve. I realize my house keys, cellphone and pocket book are in the car they took. I go to my neighbors house where all the cops were. I go to a cop.. very tall that I had to tilt my head all the way to look at him. He was dressed in regular police uniform. I explained to him that my thngs were in the car that was taken. I say "Can you tell me where they put the cars before going to the pound." He radios somebody and they tell him where the cars are going. He says "come with me, I will take you... " I say "thank you because I need those thngs and I don't know how long my husband will be detained.." He started to walk towards an undercover car and then his clothes changed to a red sweat shirt and jeans... I was thinking do I go with him in his car or dirve my own car and follow him... and then I woke up.
"He will give me a crown of beauty instead of ashes" Isaiah 61:3
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

You know this may sound a little strange. I wasn't going to post it but then i thought ok you can trash this if it doesn't make sense. I sometimes just get seemingly random thoughts and sometimes their my own and sometimes they are from God. I'm just learning and leaning.

My thought was: When Mary was in the garden crying she looked up and saw a man. He spoke to her. Thinking He was Gardener she said, "Sir, if you have taken Him away where have you laid Him." Then of Course He said, "Mary." and she recognized Him as Jesus.

I don't know how this could fit but I'll leave it to you.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I parked my car in from of my house and then went to my husbands car to get something out of it. I see him coming out of the house through the rear view mirror and think he's going to tell me not to take his car. Then I see undercover cops all over the palce going in and out of a neighbors house.. I get out of the car and I see a policeman taking my husband away in hand cuffs. He looks emotion less and not fighting the cop or saying anything...
Looking back in the rearview mirror is reflecting on the past. Your husband is symbolic of Jesus. As He is being led away he opens not his mouth in defense.

Isaiah 53:7 (King James Version)
7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

An under cover cop passes me and I said what is going on why did you take my husband.. he says tickets are owed on the car didn't you know? I am thinking they are taking the car my husbad drives, but they took the car that I drve.
There was a price to pay for your way, you thought that they were taking your husbands car because of the debt owed but they took you car because of the debt you owed.

Isaiah 53:3-5 (King James Version)
3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

I realize my house keys, cellphone and pocket book are in the car they took. I go to my neighbors house where all the cops were. I go to a cop.. very tall that I had to tilt my head all the way to look at him. He was dressed in regular police uniform. I explained to him that my thngs were in the car that was taken. I say "Can you tell me where they put the cars before going to the pound." He radios somebody and they tell him where the cars are going.
When Christ died on the cross He gave dominion back to man, the authority of the believer in Jesus is represented by the things you needed from the car, house keys=authority, cellphone=communication to God, pocketbook=provision and treasures.
Isaiah 53:8-10 (King James Version)
8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He says "come with me, I will take you... " I say "thank you because I need those thngs and I don't know how long my husband will be detained.." He started to walk towards an undercover car and then his clothes changed to a red sweat shirt and jeans... I was thinking do I go with him in his car or dirve my own car and follow him... and then I woke up.
:cry: You don't know when Jesus will come for us and you know you need the things He offers to us as believers.

Isaiah 53:12 (King James Version)
12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Mark 13:31-33 (King James Version)
31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

This is such a sweet dream. Like a real Christmas dream a gentle reminder to us for the season and more importantly to you LeeLee and the "season" you are in.

Jesus Bless You,
Joy
LeeLee
Bronze Member

spouse arrested

Post by LeeLee »

Sisters..

Thank you for your posts. I am/will be meditating on what has been given to you. The Lord spoke to me the other day and said He was doing a new thing in this season.

It is a VERY hard place to be in as I wait for His deliverance, vindication and glory to be shown.

What greatly ministered to me is:

Isaiah 53:8-10 (King James Version)
8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.
"He will give me a crown of beauty instead of ashes" Isaiah 61:3