2 dreams

Archives for 2007
chica4christ
Gold Member

2 dreams

Post by chica4christ »

I dont know that the first dream requires any interpretation and the second dream could be a lot of symbolism.

1. I dreamed I was going to meet up with my ex at a prayer conference of some sort and sit in the first row. The prayer conference was very disorganized and then the next thing I remember is my ex trying to get me in a corner and be loving with me, caressing me and all. Then he tries to kiss me and I try to kiss him back but I'm disgusted and can't. I then told him I could not be with him and I would not be his toy while he had the other person in his life.

2. Dreamed i was in a very small vehicle with my ex and a friend. We were driving a long and having a blast when all of a sudden a car cuts us off and the hit feels very strong. I became upset and said oh no, they are not just going to hit us and get away with it. SO...we follow them to a resturant parking lot and get their plates. Right when I'm writing them down the owners come out and say what's wrong? I tell them you cut us off and that is not right. They then proceed to tell us, we're sorry, its just we were in a hurry. I do remember their car being red. Then they said we'll lets go to the car and see what kind of damage was done. Needless to say they had hit a sign that was on the exterior of the car and no dent, or scratch of red was on the car.

End of dream