toliet

Archives for 2007
SEER
Gold Member

toliet

Post by SEER »

On last night I dream of watching two men from my church struggling to get a toliet unstopped before service. My pastor walked back and forth watching them. I asked did anyone try using a plunger so I went and got the plunger and began to to plunge the toliet and it became upstopped. (strange) My pastor still paced the floor and I wondered what was on her mind then one of the Elders came in a I asked if she was teaching that night and she said yeah but was so distressed about teaching. She stated she hadn't gotten any sleep all night. We roamed around the church searching for a place that she could get some rest. When never found a place but the Pastor's room and we thought to ourselves their needs to be another place for individuals whom the Pastor has brought in to teach to study and rest.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

LOL what a cute dream. Maybe it didn't seem cute to you who had it, but it was kinda cute to me.

Is it possible that the church was having some kind of a problem with sin backed up? Something clogging the flow of the annointing? Maybe few people were trying to get it unclogged so that it could flow better through prayer? Including yourself?

Needing a place to rest and get refreshed, sounds maybe like the church could use a retreat maybe?