Comment about hair and death in Hollywood

Archives for 2007
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Comment about hair and death in Hollywood

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I was at a beach, i think, and my former very good friend was there. She and I have not spoken in well over a year now. She saw me and said, "I heard your hair got really long."
I told her that it was really long but i had gotten it cut (trimmed) recently. Is there any meaning there? Ive heard of hair in dreams and of all things she could have said to me, it seemed odd she would say about my hair (in real life it is indeed quite long.... I wondered if maybe God was showing me she does hear about me from others or something. Ive wondered if she wonders how im doing and all).

Then same dream but different scene, something had happened in CA... not sure what, a disaster of some sort, i thought maybe a natural one, some kind of storm? And it caused a lot of Hollywood "famous people" to die. The news was showing who all died and one i heard about was Lily Tomlin. I was saddened because ive always liked her..... I know in life she is an actress, comedienne and also learned in recent years that she apparently is a lesbian as well. Wondered if there was any meaning there....

Thank you very much for reading.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Anyone?
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I thought of ur hair and how hair is a glory for a woman... Has your walk with God deepened inthe last year?Have u or do u feel u have entered into a new season with him?This could be a reflection of this,,, mabey the friend is a symbol of the Holy Spirit? Or has things chnaged in ur life to the degree that its noticable to others.... like long hair would be.... this s just somethigng to think about. If its a red herring shelf it.
A death in Hollywood could mean the changing of the guard..... the possible lesibian life style of the actress u mentioned could represnt a shifting in this as Homosexulaity seems wel lacccepted and promoted in Hollywood. Could be change comming . Again, im not sure,, am not a seasoned interpeter..