Electric Shock

Archives for 2010
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Electric Shock

Post by dbliss22 »

Ok...

This wasn't a dream, and nor was it a vision, but I'm confused nonetheless.

I was lying in bed last night fully awake, and I don't know if this is right or not (I hear "spirit man" mentioned from time to time) but my spirit or spirit man was almost uncontrollably calling out to the Lord to be used for it's purpose. Over and over and over, as if it was almost in my head and in my heart at the same time, but without necessarily purposefully thinking or saying anything in my mind. This in itself was strange, but then I felt a very real, very tangible shock to the very center of the top of my head. It felt like an electric shock, like a quick jolt, and it made me shoot up out of bed because it caught me off guard. The only thing behind my head was a pillow and the wall, no sockets or anything (I looked). I was shocked, very hard, with no physical explanation.

Soooo....?
Psalms 144:1
spiritledd
Diamond Member

anointing

Post by spiritledd »

Don't worry that was the Lord ... He sent an angel to anoint you :)
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Anoint me for what? I'm just curious...
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

bump
Mu2143

Post by Mu2143 »

Where is my last reply that I just posted today?
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Mu2143,

Check your pm's.
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
spiritledd
Diamond Member

anointing

Post by spiritledd »

This kind tangible electric shock on the top of your head was for you to know that God has empowered you to do something for Him not possible on your own power.

God has blessed you to be a blessing. It is a biblical principal, that God backs His word. Therefore I believe He is going give you a message to give to others that is from Him.

Pray and ask what it is and what you are to do. Search the scriptures He may have given you new revelation that was hidden in His word. This could be a faith building word for many.

Grace and Peace
BlueRose32
Gold Member

Post by BlueRose32 »

Hi dbliss22,

Sounds like you had a similar experience to what I had a vision about in July. :D

Thanks spiritledd, your response confirmed what I thought :)

dbliss-- my sister also had a similar experience back a few months ago.. I had told her that it was the Holy spirit empowering her, as
is the case also with you and I both. :D
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Thank you for your responses. This is three confirmations - one from a personal acquainatence. Now I just have to find out what it's for...